BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20540)
Gretchen B.
Bradford
Kate spade is one of my favorite places to shop at. The quality can’t be beat for what you get. The only downfall is that it gets a little bit pricey and the only way I can justify my purchases is to buy them at the outlets. Also, the styles are just becoming a little bit too much.
Danielle R.
Oh my heart be still for Kate Spade! Kate Spade is my number one pick for everything trendy and girly. From jewelry, purses, clothes and everything else in between, you can't go wrong with shopping here!
RAQUEL A.
Ontario, CA
I recently purchased kate spade walk on air perfume and if you love floral scents this is the perfect to add to your collection! Great perfume for spring! Light and last on my skin for hours! Will definitely be exploring the other kate spades scents to see what else I might like!
Sarah M.
Round Rock, TX
Kate Spade is a great brand yet it is pricy, depending on what you're buying. I especially love their phone cases, they're all so cute, they may not be that protective but it's all right. The have a wide variety of patterns too.
Alisha H.
I recently had to get new frames and could not find anything that complimented my face. I found a pair of Kate Spade glasses and fell in love. Not only were they super flattering but they were sturdy and well made as well. So happy with my purchase these are my favorite frames yet.
Chiara T.
Washington, DC
#KateSpade has very fashionable, but also classic handbags. I think they have something for every style and taste. It's expensive, but they have really good sales, particularly at the #katespadeoutlet. Their bags are good quality, durable, and appropriate for all kinds of events.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My favorite phone cases for my iPhone 6s! I love hunting them down and switching them up when I get bored! Like a chic outfit for my phone. I find these at tj maxx or marshalls the most at a great price!
Eve N.
High Point, NC
I love love love Kate spade. Her designs are fun and colorful but also timeless and effortlessly classy. My collection of handbags keeps growing since I'm a sucker for quality leather in bright colors
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
Kate has great quality leather beautiful shoes and boots beautiful handbags and gorgeous watches that everyone wants. Has come more forward the past couple years to me and has really upped her styles etc.. I love all her bright fun colors on everything . Always great for shopping in spring
Ashton A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am so in love with Kate Spade. I love how the brand has not only accessories but home decor and random little items. I have a black Kate Spade bag which is my staple bag. The quality is amazing. I also recently purchased a rose gold bracelet with the little spade logo which I wear all the time, and a journal which is so cute! It says "eat cake for breakfast" on the front and "Kate spade" on the back. Even the quality of the journal is so much better than what you would get at chapters. I can't wait to grow my collection of items from this brand.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?