BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20575)
Jalean D.
Bronx, NY
I had a kate spades phone case once it was really cute. It was red with a floral design on the back. It was also protective and had a strong grip. It was about 30$ and I bought it online, It was on sell. Kate Spased is just so chic and I love it! I will shop again here for sure.
Valerie H.
Amazing can last a long time!my purses usually inly last me 1 year since i dont really take care of them but this already passed the one year and there are no scufs or marks great quality and super cute
Brianna F.
Dallas, TX
I am OBSESSED with anything and everything Kate Spade. Her purses, her wallets, her key chains, her clothing...everything! I have three purses that I interchange throughout the year depending on the season and my outfit. They are great quality and her designs are soooooo cute!
Kelly H.
Port orchard , WA
Kate spade is my go to for purses and wallets. The styles range from trendy to classic. Everything is well made and holds up to everyday use. The jewelry is also well made. I have purchased several pieces and have been happy with everything I have purchased. Would highly recommend!!
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love my Kate Spade multi compartment wallet. It holds everything secure and snugg I had navy blue leather with gold hard wear. The leather is very durable. The price was affordable for a very durable product.
Emma L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Kate Spade purses! I use mine almost every day. Every time I walk out of the house with my bag, I always get so many compliments. These bags are very well made, and last for a very long time. Overall, I highly recommend buying a Kate Spade purse, they are very stylish and last forever!
Estefania R.
Wingate, NC
This is one of my favorite stores to shop at, especially for handbags. The handbags that they sell are gorgeous and with great quality. I love everything about that store and the customer service is always kind. Most of the handbags I own are from this store. They are beautiful and you instantly recognize handbags from that brand.
Jennifer S.
Brandon, MS
I have a cute Kate Spade handbag that I picked up earlier this summer. I love the colors wnd the long strap. I bought the smaller bag in the hopes of downsizing the amount of items in my bag. But, it just simply isn't quite large enough for what I need. It is very cute though.
Chloe B.
Salem, OR
Such a good brand, definitely expensive but really really good quality and beautiful designs. There are plenty of outlet stores that sell the products at 50% off or more, so it's easy to get a hold of.
Nabilah N.
Nashville, TN
I have 2 Kate Spade handbags and I love everything about it. I find that younger people tend to like Kate Spade cause my mom hated Kate Spade design. I love the fun and creative design though. The handbag quality is amazing. Wait for their flash sale (75%) if you want to but one.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?