BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Kelsey A.
Frankton , IN
My Kate Spade purses and clothes never fail to be popular. Little secret: I have to carry a lot of files and such for work and the work bags/lap top bags were never large enough, but the diaper bags are perfect! Still looks professional, larger and plenty of pockets!
Alejandra L.
Yakima, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Bought a little hand bag, pretty pricey but it's worth it because the purse doesn't get worn out so easly and starts to wear and tear a bit like other purses I've had. And alot of pockets and storages in this purse.
Kimi J.
Middleville, MI
I received a purse from Kate Spade as a gift. It is extremely high quality, has lots of room, and very stylish. When compared to other purses, it is much sturdier and will definitely last long. It was originally very expensive, but was purchased during a sale. I would recommend purchasing Kate Spade products when there is a sale or looking at the clearance items to save money.
Sahar A.
Bolingbrook
Every thing at Kate Spade is SO Elegant. We were devastated when we heard about her in the news. Hope she is in a better place and content knowing she made a Brand that we will continue loving for many years. I have tons of her jewelry and Bags. They are beautiful and durable. Always my go-to when I have to buy a quick present for someone.
Kortney M.
Peru, IN
One of my favorite brands! Love everything about Kate spade (other than the price) but it’s so worth it! Everything is very cute and happy colors. Definitely my favorite brand right now
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The only thing Kate Spade I own is a purse. I love her handbags and even clothes made by this brand, but the price tag is steep for me. If I found a good deal on this brand, I would definitely by it. My purse has held up lovely, so I know it’s reliable.
Marissa H.
Wrentham
Almost every wallet or purse is from Kate Spade, great quality and price to match it; as well as style that seems untouched against other companies. Wallets are a MUST from Kate Spade!
Jessica G.
White Plains
Kate Spade, although they may be expensive, has the cutest and the most amazing bags, wallets, and other acessories!! I love the simplicity in the designs. I also love how colorful each product is; there are so many pastel colored items and a bunch of them have silver and gold accents to make it even prettier. I wish I could have it all.
Angela M.
I purchased the Sunset sandal in tan woven and they are FABULOUS!!!!!!! I have received numerous compliments while wearing them.
Incredible colors, so vibrant and happy !!!!!!!
Super comfy to wear and are perfect to dress up all your plain basic colors and give them life. An absolutely wonderful sandal!
They look and feel amazing on !!!
Blair H.
Council Blfs, IA
Kate spade has impeccable customer service and super cute products. My mom purchased a bag from Kate spade and about a month later the strap started to fray. Over a year later she took the bag into the store and the employees gave her a completely new bag for free no questions asked. They strive to please their customers no matter what.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?