BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Juliet K.
Picked up a Kate Spade purse recently after dying over it for ages.It's just got the perfect design full of whimsy without appearing immature and in fact looking very sophisticated for a twenty year old to carry. I really look forward to purchasing again
Nikki B.
I think Kate Spade products are made greatly! They are good quality items that are made to last. Because they are a bit higher I don't always shop here regularly, it is more of a place to go to treat myself or to splurge a bit! I would definitely recommend it!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently bought the absolute cutest pair of earrings for my best friend. They were pink pearl drop earrings with a small bow. She gets compliments all the time when she wears them. You can wear them everyday or just to dress anything up! Perfect purchase!
Mavis K.
Doral, FL
I have to say that Kate Spade's purses are amazing. I don't shop there a lot but when I do I do it big! Their purses are really beautiful and what to say about their covers for iPhone, actually the one I'm using is Kate Spade. The shopping experience is really good.
Hannah M.
Carlsbad, CA
I recently bought a bag from Kate Spade that I absolutely adore. It's light pink and medium sized. It's perfect for fitting my wallet, planner and work stuff! The two options for straps is perfect!!!!
Ashley W.
I have never had a single issue with anything from Kate Spade. They have some of the best customer service and their products are top quality. All the leather is super soft and supple and I love that my purse came with a dust bag for when I'm not using it.
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
I have a new pair of Kate spade sunglasses. I love them! They're not my favorite ever but they're a really nice quality. I'm not a huge shopper so I don't frequently search for name brand, I just happened on a good deal. They came with a great case, too.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Kate Spade is a favorite among preppy young woman. I only own two pieces as it quite pricey. I love my watch with a cute martini glass on the 5 and my wallet. Both items were purchased through the outlet. It's the best way to get affordable prices and get pieces!
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently was gifted a bag from this company. It is nice material and good quality, but I dont see the hype. I could have bought a same bag with a different logo at a much lower prices. Personally, I would not indulge in an expensive purchase as such.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I think Kate spade bags are simple yet beautiful. I also love her simple and delicate watches. The brand is so elegant and you are sure to receive multiple compliments with anything you purchase. They products are durable and overall great quality across the entire brand.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?