BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20440)
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
I love Kate Spade. The goods are all so high quality. I carry my simple black Kate spade bag every where. The stores are beautiful and bright and fun. I love going to shop there. I love the cheeky puns.
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
I have a Kate Spade bag that I adore, but it's starting to become an over saturated brand. The leather totes and hobos are my favorite, especially the soft leather. The quirky clutches don't really do much for me since you can really only carry it a couple times before it gets boring.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
This is such a stylish and cute brand. I have a few purses from Kate Spade that have been through a house fire (got some smoke damage), but they cleaned up nicely. The stuff can be pricey, but it's for good quality, so I don't mind paying for it. The phone cases are great as well!
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
Kate Spade to me is just girly perfection. I have several items from Kate Spade and love it all. The quality of the items is great and the outlet prices are even better. Highly recommend checking Kate Spade.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
I love everything from Kate Spade. From my wallet to purse to travel bag, Kate Spade has everything you could need. When I buy a Kate Spade item, I know it'll last for a long time. And they have great sales as well which makes them an even better brand! I will always come back here to shop again!
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Kate Spade is one of the best brands out there! I love every product they produce and I always want more! Some products are more affordable than others, but the more pricey pieces are worth the price tag!
Jennifer S.
Brandon, MS
I have a cute Kate Spade handbag that I picked up earlier this summer. I love the colors wnd the long strap. I bought the smaller bag in the hopes of downsizing the amount of items in my bag. But, it just simply isn't quite large enough for what I need. It is very cute though.
Nina R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Pricey items, but across the board stylish and high quality. The overall style is feminine, preppy and modern, and many of the pieces (such as the purses or shoes) wear well over years and are timeless!
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
I have several purses from Kate spade and I love them! The first time I held one in my hand was love at first sight. I get a lot of compliments when I take them out! I would definitely keep buying these!
Katie C.
Dearborn, MI
I am literally obsessed with Kate Spade, I love the purses as they are mostly understated and have wonderful colors, I hope to one day own one. I own sunglasses, shoes, and earrings which are all made with amazing quality. I definitely will be purchasing more from there as time goes on.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?