BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20442)
Paulina P.
Tucson, AZ
I think this is such a cute brand! Its one of those stores in which you go in and you want to take everything home with you. Their items make really great gifts. I always go here you can find everything you're looking for!!
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
Kate Spade always has cutting edge fashion and accessories! The colors are always bold and complementary or simple and sweet! Anyone can find something at Kate Spade! They can be a bit pricey but the quality is great! I purchased a wallet and can't wait to save up for a bag of my own!
Catherine K.
I own a few Kate Spade handbags and they are so stylish, chic, and classy! Plus they are incredibly well made and durable so I can look polished without having to worry Blum handbag will fall to pieces!
Alexa L.
Newington, CT
I have several Kate Spade bags and absolutely adore them! The quality is always top noch, and I have never been disappointed. I shop there often, and it's definitely one of my favorite brands! The customer service is always great, and I would recommend shopping with Kate Spade.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Always always always my favorite. Their products last forever and always remain in style. Their bags never lose their shape, are easy to clean and go with everything while remaining classy, feminine and cute
Rebecca K.
Bowling Green
Kate Spade is often a go to brand for our family- their bags are fashionable and current, and always worth it if you treat them well. Their stores are clean, bright, and had wonderful associates in each that I have visited! My Kate Spade is my go to for going out or a special occasion.
Daniella M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought a beautiful floral dress for an event.  i am usually not a floral person, but this was feminine in all the right ways.  it even had a bow in the back! the material was superb and the lining was well constructed.  this is a dress made to last, nothing cheap.
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
I have a Kate Spade bag that I adore, but it's starting to become an over saturated brand. The leather totes and hobos are my favorite, especially the soft leather. The quirky clutches don't really do much for me since you can really only carry it a couple times before it gets boring.
Heather M.
Love Kate Spade! Everything from her purses, jewelry to clothing. She makes some high quality items and if you check out the sale section inline,, you can find some killer deals. Highly recommend to all!
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY
I bought a necklace in this brand last year as a gift for my mother for Christmas and she said it was by far her favorite Christmas present she received this year and she would recommend it, as well as I would to anyone who loves a Quality durable product
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?