BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20522)
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
I have many Kate Spade items, and I use them all the time. The simple designs work well for day or night. I use the large wallet daily and it even doubles as a great clutch. Great quality leather that hardly ever gets damaged or shows dirt. Not too pricey either. Definitely recommend.
Elissa K.
Kate Spade is really wonderful. the designs are excellent and if you can get them on sale they aren't too too much. however I've noticed that with some of the bags they aren't all that practical, as in they are a pain to get things in and out of. not much flexibility but they are sooo cute
Meredith H.
Kate Spade is perfect for the girl who wants a classic shape, with a lot of variety in color. I have 3 purses and 3 wallets and they haven't let me down yet. Their jewelry is also super cute and also pretty affordable. There are a lot of "surprise" 75% off sales, so definitely sign up.
Kayla O.
Gresham , OR
Kate spade is simply timeless. With a variety of styles, patterns etc. it won't be hard to find somethings you just have to have. The prices are well worth the quality and the items will last because of that.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY
I adore Kate spade. The products are amazing and superb quality. I love all the different styles of purses. I love hedgehogs and the hedgehog line was amazing. They're always having fun purses and jewelry!!
Ellie S.
Fort worth, TX
Kate Spade is amazing. I love pretty much everything she sells. I just recently got a very nice pink purse as an Easter gift from my parents and I absolutely love it. Everything she makes is great quality.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I have 2 Kate spade bags, one being my black diaper bag and the other being a satchel side bag. Both are great quality. Definitely pricy and sold out a lot which can't be bad just means the items are selling :)
Tara R.
Mount Hope, WV
I love Kate Spade! They are definitely pricey, but the purses are very stylish and well made. They hold up very well. I rarely shop Kate Spade because of how pricey the items are, but when I do, I’m never disappointed. I recommend Kate Spade for anyone looking for a high fashion accessory.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
I purchased a phone case for my iPhone. Beautiful design, but poor quality. Especially for the price range. It was supposed to be scratch proof, but mine had numerous scratches, the color faded, and I ended up throwing it out because it was beginning to fall apart after a few months of use.
Molika S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is one of my most favorite brand. I love Kate Spade handbags, jewelries, shoes, clothes, etc. Their stuff are well made and high quality. They are luxury brand for sure. Their pieces last a long time.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?