BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20437)
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I have 2 Kate spade bags, one being my black diaper bag and the other being a satchel side bag. Both are great quality. Definitely pricy and sold out a lot which can't be bad just means the items are selling :)
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I love everything about this brand! So funky and fun to bring you out of the basic realm for a decent price point. Kind of pricey but they always have sales. Their stationary is so cute, their bags are the cutest designs!
Catherine G.
Minneapolis, MN
The quality is always pretty good for the price, but I always buy Kate Spade when it's on sale or discounted at outlets. Otherwise it's still way too expensive for me. The designs are always modern, fresh and up-to-date - and have a classic style that is easy to pair with lots of looks.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ
Kate spade has the cutest products! I have a wallet by them that's so adorable! I get a ton of compliments! I also gr earnings last year and I abosoulitely love them! I personally think it's affordable for what it is
Molika S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is one of my most favorite brand. I love Kate Spade handbags, jewelries, shoes, clothes, etc. Their stuff are well made and high quality. They are luxury brand for sure. Their pieces last a long time.
Marilyn G.
Rochester
I purchased the Kate Spade "dot your is and cross your ts" pencil bag for my first year of collage. While it didn't fit my calculator (a necessity for CS classes), the lining is stunning and the zip is clean. The design is well made and stays on through harsh use. I really loved it!
jade y.
Middletown, NY
I have kate Spade glasses. I bought them from my eye doctor. They are expensive. They are really cute. Inside on the arms they say boys make passes at girls with glasses. I love it! They are great quality.
Quynh N.
Randolph, MA
I really love the way Kate Spade designed their products. Very classy, chic, and fashionable! If I could afford everything, I'd spend all my money there on cute clutches, wallets, shoes, and clothes! My friend got me a cute teal wallet/clutch from them and I adore it! Shared a photo above!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
I am a huge fan of Kate Spade wallets, earrings and home goods! All of her items have a very specific chic and simple air to them that speaks for the brand. Everything is truly quality and you pay for that!
Jessica G.
Silver Spring, MD
Recently purchased a small wallet and crossbody purse & I am a super happy shopper. I went to my local Outlets and found a Kate Spade- I saved so much by purchasing there! I got my wallet and crossbody purse for a mere $105.00! Super neutral and pretty color (pink) and it's pretty spacious.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?