BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Molly K.
They have such nice quality bags and wallets and many other accessories, not to mention how classy and beautiful their designs are. While they are rather expensive, I believe their products are worth the price and I have a few different bags. I love them and continue to be a huge Kate Spade fan.
Courtney R.
Denver, CO
I have gotten many things from Kate Spade! My favorites are definitely the watches and they are great quality! No marks, no damages and I wear them daily! The purses are also great and reasonable inexpensive!
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
Kate spade is a brand for the classic, colorful. and timeless fashionista. Their handbags are incredibly high quality and they have some of the most vibrant palettes I've seen in a classic brand. They are rumored to be bought by either Coach or Michael Kors soon, I hope their unique style survives the merger.
Shaunice L.
Cutest designs, love the products from this brand. I shop whenever I can find her stuff around stores like Target and TJ Maxx. Quality is nice and sturdy. Prices can get high, which is the only con I can find.
Courtney C.
Ballwin, MO
I recently bought a purse from a Kate Spade outlet store. It was still pretty expensive even though it was 60% off, so just be prepared to spend a pretty penny. I also got a lighter color and something I worn people about now that I know is that your jean color will rub off on the purse if it hits your jeans at all and if you have a lighter purse it will get stained and it's next to impossible to get off!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Kate spade really has beautiful merchandise. I only own one purse that I got myself for a special occasion. It's a little pricey but for those that love fashionable stuff, this is a great fit. I give it 4 stars
Kathleen V.
I love Kate spade and all of her purses. I'm already able to find a style I like and the surprise 75% off sales are amazing. I'm able to afford nice bags on a budget, which is something I'm always excited for.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I love everything about this brand! So funky and fun to bring you out of the basic realm for a decent price point. Kind of pricey but they always have sales. Their stationary is so cute, their bags are the cutest designs!
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
I got 6 knot bracelets for my bridal party from Kate spade. I received a discount code thankfully as they were quite pricey! The girls all loved them and it was a gift they will definitely continue to wear!!
Kassidy M.
Bargersville, IN
You cannot go wrong with Kate Spade products. I have many purses & multiple wallets. They are durable, & they come in many cute styles & sizes. They are relatively inexpensive compared to some purse brands.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?