BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cindell K.
Fayetteville, TN
I bought one of the planners and while it was incredibly cute, it was probably my least favorite planner. I didn't like that the monthly portion had a cover page before flipping to the month view. I've never seen a planner do that and it was frustrating. It only took a couple seconds to flip, but just a nuisance.
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love their bags! Very versatile with many colors! I have bought many bags there for gifts and my own use! I have a kate spade wallet and mini backpack! The backpack is my all time favorite! I take it everywhere and everyone knowsI love it! It's a mini backpack with gold zippers it's very spacious and conveinent!
Kaitlin D.
Bedminster, NJ
I have purchased several Kate Spade bags over the past few years. Being a handbag guru, I find that Kate Spade's handbags are very durable compared to other retailers in the same price range. My latest purchase is the cedar street maise shoulder bag in color "clock tower". The color and size is great and can be used all year round. Though Kate Spade may seem a little pricey, the durability and classic vibes are definitely work the cost!
Jeneia P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade is an amazing designer every time I see one of the products I am always amazed I love her to death and her bags are so cute you can buy her product anywhere really and when you do see one you can never turn it now
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
If you ever want anything Kate Spade, go to their outlet stores! They have awesome deals. I've been having my Kate Spade wallet for over 2 years now and it's still looking beautiful. One day I'd love to purchase a purse from there.
Nancy W.
Kate spade comes out with the cutest prints and colors. The style is so simple and i have one in practically every form. Crossbody, hobo, etc... ones I don't even know how to name. From purse, wallet, to other accessories, I am always looking in this section of department stores. And when I walk by their individual store, my head turns every time. My fiance literally will nudge me to just go have a look to satisfy my eye craving!
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I like Kate spade although I believe the quality doesn't really match the price, I've seen better purses for example for a little less expensive. I don't mind the price but I feel like they're not that GREAT. I like their phone cases though they're super cute and not expensive!
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
I have a beautiful Kate spade purse that I simply live for! It's kind of fancy so it only comes out for special occasions so wiping boogers and doing laundry isn't considered an appropriate time but I love it just the same
Katelyn C.
Erie, PA
From the fragrance to the bags to the accessories, I can't say enough good things about Kate Spade. It's classy and timeless but with little glimpses of modern that keep it relevant. Everything that I've gotten from here, while it has been a splurge, has been worth it. Not to mention they have fantastic sales!
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
LOVE Kate spade! I go to the outlet mall and visit this store all the time! Highly affordable great brand! They have such stylish bags & cute accessories!! It's a brand you'll be sure to love!! Makes great gifts year round!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?