BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20516)
Mary m.
Reading, PA
I got a Kate spade cross body bag, it's small with gold studs. I got it from Marshalls for $129 I thought it was super cute and the quality is amazing. The bag hasn't lost its shape and I've had it for a couple months of everyday wear. It's a great brand. I'll be purchasing my bags from here now.
Morgan M.
I love how adorable all of their products are! It can get a little bit pricy but I loveeeee their products so much. I gave a Christmas gift once to my very pricy sister, laptop cover, and she absolutely over it!
Nicole K.
Vandergrift , PA
Great high quality purses and wallets. I've had a wallet now for 2 years and it barely looks used. I had to buy a matching purse! Her outlet stores have amazing prices and I always shop them when I'm close by!
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite brands. From the bags to the jewelry to the gift selection there is something for every female in your life. Quality items that are reasonable priced. Everything I have last! Highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
I love Kate spade bags, super pretty and decently
Priced! I got my bag from TJ Maxx for about 150 dollars and it's the cutest bag ever! This was my first purchase with Kate spade, I would def shop here again!
Jessica B.
I love Kate Spade bags. They are have simple, classic shapes and lines. The come in a range of colors from muted and classic to bright and bold. Kate Spade can be a little pricy. I always shop at an outlet store.
Lindsey W.
Alpena, MI
Kate Spade is my favorite designer! The styles and patterns are so fun! I have grown my collection of Kate Spade from phone cases to watches to bedding to handbags you name it, I have bought! My crossbody bag from Kate has held up very well. Its a few years old and looks brand new! I also love my 2 watches I have they are so fun and cute that I couldn’t resist on buy them! Kate Spade is a spectacular company to buy from! ♠️
Andrea T.
I love Kate Spade! The style of the purse and items is classy and it has soft and vibrant colors. I recently purchased a pair of their sunglasses and I love them. They are stylish and don't fall off my head. I love their wallets and purses because they are spacious and go with any occasion.
Courtney C.
Ballwin, MO
I recently bought a purse from a Kate Spade outlet store. It was still pretty expensive even though it was 60% off, so just be prepared to spend a pretty penny. I also got a lighter color and something I worn people about now that I know is that your jean color will rub off on the purse if it hits your jeans at all and if you have a lighter purse it will get stained and it's next to impossible to get off!
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Kate Spade is one of those brands that everyone knows and loves. Her design aesthetic is cute and chic but, at the same time, is a total head turner! Her products are worth the splurge 100%! I recommend you try her out!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?