BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Dana Y.
San Francisco, CA
love their wallets and bags. their phone cases and accessories are also not short of amazing. recently purchased a very portable umbrella from ksny and i was surprised with how sturdy it was and how dry it kept me.
Tania A.
Warren, MI
I LOOOVEEEE KATE SPADE! I have 3 different purses and a watch and bracelet. I love all the products I've purchased from them. They have amazing sales going most of the time and it's definitely worth the price :)
Emily B.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Kate Spade is my favorite! I love it so much! They have such cute things and they have great products to buy. There sales are the best and they are so nice to work with. I think it is a great company and all of there stuff is perfect for anyone looking for a great priced and fashionalble item!
Hilary G.
Glendale, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand it's so amazing the shoes are my favorite y'all definitely love this store I shop here a lot it's my favorite the pricing is expensive definitely in a go back and get something but not for a while
Nicole D.
Somerville, MA
I'm absolutely obsessed with everything Kate Spade. After I got my first paycheck from my first job, the first thing I bought was a pink wallet. I do wish though that they had more notebook design and size choices.
Jade S.
Such a great brand, I love going into Kate Spade stores even if I'm just browsing. Their products are so brightly colored and fun you always leave in a cheery mood. The products are pricey but they are worth it.
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL
I recently purchased a pair of Kate Spade studs and a wallet. I cannot say enough good things about this brand. Its just so girly cute and fun. I always find myself stopping in whenever I am close to a store.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite brands. From the bags to the jewelry to the gift selection there is something for every female in your life. Quality items that are reasonable priced. Everything I have last! Highly recommend!
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate spade is very popular and I love everything about her brand. From the necklaces to the purses everything is absolutely amazing. I have a wish list of all of the items I want and need for Christmas!! Haha!
Melissa T.
I absolutely adore Kate Spade's entire line of handbags- the colors, the shapes, the sizes- everything is beautiful and very well made. Although they can be on the higher end, it's definitely worth the extra!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?