BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
I just purchased a Kate Spade black leather with gold trim phone case for an iPhone 6S and I LOVE IT!! It is a pretty sturdy case! A bit pricey but well worth it! Very durable! Not sure that the phone would stand a fall though.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got a small wallet from Kate Spade and the quality is amazing, I've had it for several years now and it's still kicking! The ladies at the Kate Spade store were wonderfully attentive and helped me pick out a wallet even though my budget was small.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
While I do agree they have cute things, I just feel like it is way too overpriced for a product that doesn't have that much better quality. It seems more like someone is buying the name on the purse opposed to the purse itself.
Chyna T.
National City, CA
Love Kate spade! The bags, wallets, stationary, etc are just so elegantly cute! I have a pink wallet and small pink shoulder bag as well as a gold card holder. Definitely need to add some of their Black and Tan bags in my life
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Love Kate spade! Everything is high quality, beautiful, and unique. They also care about their customers a lot so you get more personalized care when you walk through the doors. Highly recommend if you want cute, unique accessories.
Shadonna G.
I love everything about Kate Spade! I brought a nice purse and matching wallet during the Mother's Day sale at the Kate Spade outlet. They are my everyday accessories! I need to purchase another wallet/purse set from Kate Spade.
Sabrina T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade has some of the cutest accessories from handbags to shoes and jewelry! They are pricey but worth it! Handbags are made with high leather material. And jewelry won't turn your skin green! The staff are always helpful!
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade has super cute clothes! This store can be on the pricey side but the clothes are high quality and high fashion quality. My favorite purchase was a planner I owned once and I love that thing. I'd recommend stopping by.
Rocio L.
Lansing, IL
Kate Spade is a lovely middle ground. Not cheap but not ridiculous either. Extremely high quality merchandise and while I don't like everything they make (especially their nylon stuff which I find bland and overpriced considering that nylon is one of the cheapest fabrics out there), some of their pieces are just heavenly.
Brooke W.
I usually don't buy from many of the prosecuted, luxury brands. However. For my graduation I received a Kate Spade watch, and have barely taken it off since. It is a classy, feminine statement piece that I regularly receive compliments on. Absolutely love it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?