BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20524)
April O.
Norwalk, CA
My all time favorite brand! I shop here very often , you can never have too much bags. The quality is great , very durable . Some things can be expensive but there's always good deals . I get al my friends to buy bags
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I have been envying my coworker's gorgeous new Kate Spade purse. It's black and white is striking with all of her outfits. I asked her about the purse, and she showed it off. The lining was well stitched, the purse appears to have been made with quality, and I think it's going to last a long time.
Emily B.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Kate Spade is my favorite! I love it so much! They have such cute things and they have great products to buy. There sales are the best and they are so nice to work with. I think it is a great company and all of there stuff is perfect for anyone looking for a great priced and fashionalble item!
Zillah N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Kate Spade, It's honestly my favorite brand! I have purchased office supplies, home decor and purses from the brand. It never disappoints! If you're looking for anything stylish I suggest you check out Kate Spade!
Megan B.
Indian Land, SC
I recently purchased a Kate Spade tote for work to carry my laptop in but have a sophisticated professional style. The quality of the tote is outstanding and it looks so stylish. I have received many compliments.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
Love my Kate Spade bags. I recently had one that the handle broke on and KS replaces it free of charge. I didn't have receipt either. I am totally impressed with this product and would recommend Kate Spade to anyone.
Tania A.
Warren, MI
I LOOOVEEEE KATE SPADE! I have 3 different purses and a watch and bracelet. I love all the products I've purchased from them. They have amazing sales going most of the time and it's definitely worth the price :)
Natalie D.
MURRIETA, CA
I recently purchased a cell phone wristlet. It fits my cards, ID, my phone and a lip stain. It comes with a mirror inside. I love it. The perfect size for me since I don't like carrying a purse every where I go.
Ish C.
Kate Spade is great. I love the brand because it is very modern and very pretty. I believe that Kate spade is expensive. I don't shop here too much, but I do shop here a couple times a year. I will continue shopping
Lisa B.
Mesa, AZ
I have a Kate Spade bag!! My niece came to visit and I just loved hers, so I had to buy my own. I have been so happy with it. The leather holds up and I carry this purse every day. I'm sad I didn't buy a back up.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?