BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

alyssa r.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love her wallets and small bags! I just got a lemon bag off of eBay and am so excited to use it! It's small but I don't take much with me when I go anywhere anyway. Her brand is so unique and is not too pricey which I love.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I am IN LOVE with my Kate Spade MacBook Pro case. It's so elegant and beautiful yet I don't have to worry about the quality being an issue. Everything from this line screams classy without completely breaking the bank!
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
I love everything Kate Spade. My wedding shoes were a gorgeous pair of peep toes with gold glitter heels. They were absolutely adorable and matched my personality so well. I also own a couple pairs of simple late spade pumps. They have all been too notch quality, adorable, comfortable and worth every penny!
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
My best friend got me hooked on Kate Spade, and I fear I may be going off the deep end. It all started with the most perfect wallet, then I had to have a pouch for my Kindle... then my boyfriend surprised me with my first crossbody bag as a Christmas present. I'm hooked. Her designs are simple, modern, and classy.
Lynnie G.
Lees Summit, MO
Kate Spade creates beautiful products, no doubt about it! I love the unique spin that is put on her merchandise. The products last forever and can be easily cleaned. I only wish her newer stuff would be put on promotion more often and become a little bit more affordable for people like me - college students.
Taylyn F.
Omaha, NE
Kate Spade nevers fails to create super cute staple purses. Their purses are classy, unique, and go with any outfit! They can easily be dressed up or down for any occasion. They are pricey, but the quality is unmatched!
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Kate Spade keeps things classy and fashion forward! Great quality for a super good price and would buy everything in all of their unique colors. Perfect to match up with all different outfits! I would buy from them again.
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
I own 2 kate spade purses and though they are expensive they are extremely cute. I'm a purse person and own many many purses but my Kate Spade purses are definitely at the top of my fave purses list! saving up to buy another!
Rosalie S.
Everything Kate Spade I am obsessed with! I have a Kate Spade Purse and Wallet that I absolutely love and has gotten me so far! I also have a pair of earrings which go with so many things. All of these products are so well made!
Jennifer G.
When I was introduced to Kate Spade I instantly fell in love. The purses and the wallets are my favorite of all their products. My Kate Spade wallet has lasted me through a few years and I can't wait to get my newest one.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?