BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20413)
April O.
Norwalk, CA
My all time favorite brand! I shop here very often , you can never have too much bags. The quality is great , very durable . Some things can be expensive but there's always good deals . I get al my friends to buy bags
Alyssa F.
Orlando, FL
I love Kate Spade. I recently ordered a wallet that is really cute and functional. It has plenty of pockets for cards but is still slim enough to fit easily into my bag.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
Ahhhh Kate spade!!! Kate spade is one of my absolute favorite brands! For my birthday I was surprised with a beautiful purse by Kate spade and then for my birthday I was surprised again with a wallet to go with!
Caylyn C.
Ford City, PA
I love their line of purses, they are beautiful, but they just are not reasonable. Also I've gotten phone cases that are great, they are super cute, but they are also expensive and seem to scratch really easily!!
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
Love my Kate Spade bags. I recently had one that the handle broke on and KS replaces it free of charge. I didn't have receipt either. I am totally impressed with this product and would recommend Kate Spade to anyone.
Jade C.
Huntsville, AL
I love Kate Spade! I love how girly and fun the stores are, and all the products are great quality from home to handbags. My favorite product is my hot pink Kate Spade handbag. I will always be a Kate Spade fan, and will definitely continue purchase their brand because I love everything I buy there!
Sadie H.
Stuart, FL
I have two purses from Kate Spade, both which are blue colors. I love how durable and easy to clean they area, plus they come in a variety of sizes. They're really cute bags and I always get a ton of compliments.
Eva M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I used to be a Coach girl, then I discovered Kate Spade. These products are feminine and fun! I love that some things are over the top for women who are more daring, and items a little more subtle for those a little more quiet. From the home decor & housewares, to the jewelry and bags - I love every last bit.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I love my Kate Spade purses and wallet! Not only are they super cute, but they're also super durable - which apparently I need because I'm hard on my stuff. I love their style and classic look. Great products that last!
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
I have a Kate Spade iPad case and iPhone case and I love them! They're super cute and the quality is fantastic! I bought both of them online and it was an easy process. I received them within a week of ordering them.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?