BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Iris E.
Saint Paul, MN
I cannot put into words how much I love Kate Spade! Everything I buy never disappoints me! I have bought purses, shoes, accessories, and clothing from here, and it has always been great quality and lasted forever. I am still using every product i have purchased regularly.
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
i only have a few items from kate spade. but i must say i love all of them! the quaility of the bags are amazing - i'm sure i'll have this bag for a very long time! i also have a nice iphone 6 phone case which does get beat up easily, but still cute! the outlet stores are awesome and neat, and everyone is so helpful!
Chelsea F.
I have a Kate Spade wallet that I used for more than a year. it is still in perfect condition, was large enough for all of my needs, and was easy to carry around. not only that but it was so cute. I had more compliments on it than I've ever had on a wallet or purse before.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with Kate Spade. So many cute, feminine, and chic products from jewelry, to shoes, to handbags. The quality is awesome and the prices are far lower than most competitors. Every girly girl wants to be a Kate Spade girl, and at Kate's prices, every girl can!
Melinda S.
La grange, NC
So i just ordered a Kate Spade Arbor Stacy wallet, and o.m.g. i love it. Theres plenty of room for all of my cards. Room for my cash and receipts. I also love the design, color, and durability of the Kate Spade brand. I love gold hardware on it too. It should last me years to come.
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
such a great place for people on a budget but still want the luxury feel. definitely a step up from the MIchael Kors' around you. the bags are classier and have more variety and sturdiness. the bags and accessories they have are timeless and i love all of my kate spades.
Cecily G.
Norman, OK
I recently purchased a late space purse and I could not be happier! I got it on sale for 50% off so it was definitely a steal! It was still a little more than I'd like to pay normally, but I had heard people rave about this purse and it's quality so I knew I needed it!!
Maria G.
Lone Tree , CO
I love the Kate Spade Purses! They're so pretty, they have a wide variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. The material is very good too and the purses will last forever! Definitely great quality. It is worth it to splurge a bit on a purse from Kate Spade, knowing it will last.
Taylor D.
Concord, CA
The only thing I don't like about this brand is the price! I love everything here, but sometimes it seems like for the design and quality it's a little too expensive. I'm always willing to splurge a little on KS, but still- in the words of Kathleen Lights: "das esspensive"
Hannah B.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this brand with a passion! Her style is very chic! the products are quality made for their heavy price tags! you truly get what you pay for! my favorite products are the smaller handvags/crossbody bags. they always have so much space! They are like bottomless pits!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?