BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Emily G.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love her products. I got a purse 2 years ago and it is still in amazing condition. Since then I have purchased purses from other designers and they have fallen to pieces. Love the quality of these bags!
Katelyn A.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I was given a Kate Spade watch as a gift and am very pleased with the quality. It has a sliver dial and a black patent leather strap. It's a classic piece and I can see myself keeping it for many years. Would buy another for myself. Also love their keychains, which are reasonably priced at their outlet stores.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
There products are so cute and good price. They are very good quality there bags last forever. I recently bought a laptop bag and I love it. It's stylish it's good for my laptop and I would buy other products of late spades.
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
Kate spade quality never lacks!!! I own a wallet, purses, socks among other things. Although I've never been to a store, shopping online is made very easy. They also have a monthly surprise 75% sale (um hello SHOP!)
Camila C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I LOVE Kate spade ! It's so girly, simple, and cute ! I have keychains, purses, and wallets from here & they are simple and just great quality too! I have a card holder that I got for Christmas that changed my life!
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
One of my favorite brand of handbags. They mix classy with elegant and colorful and have some really cute pieces. I love how versatile they are, as they go with everything. Wonderfully made and they last a long time.
meylin A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am obsessed ! With Kate spade! They have the most Chic, girly! Boss lady merchandise ever! The clothing accessories are soo adorable!! I have a couple of things from this brand and is good quality worth the price.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
ALL ABOUT THE CITY! I can't even think in a better brand to fits nyc! Love that, just look so cool on you, the purses are the best! Omg! Everyone chould have a kate spade on the closet! You should look for sales too!
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Love Kate Spade, especially their wallets! I love the clean and classic simple look that their products have and also love that the price isn't too crazy. Their phone accessories are also really adorable but can be a bit pricey. Overall love this brand.
Kiana K.
Lincoln, RI
I absolutely love Kate Spade for when I am looking for a bag that is sleek, chic, fun, cute, and uber girly. Most of the time, I am looking for these qualities in a bag that is not overtly obvious about being "designer". Kate Spade definitely pulls through for quality and design. They also have adorable statement bags! However, I'm kinda bummed that they have been bought out by Coach.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?