BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20491)
Suelee M.
York, PA
I have several Kate Spade purses, wallets, wristlets. They are all very well made and have lasted a long time. Nothing beyond a little wear. Amazing quality. Always love her unique, quirky designs, colors, and patterns but she also has those classic styles. Can never go wrong with some Kate Spade!
Emily S.
W Lafayette, IN
I LOVE KATE SPADE. High quality. Reasonable prices. They are really great. Sometimes their things can be repetitive, but none of their bags will ever go out of style because of the classic, simple colors and shapes. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Always check out their outlets and sale items.
Cari R.
Flat rock , NC
I purchased a kate spade planner. This hS such a cute pattern! It came with cute stickers to put on the pages and a great layout. This helps me stay organized. If even has a pocket in the front for coupons. Love it!
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I ADORE Kate Spade handbags! I own 3 and each one of them wears so nicely. They are made with quality products and are so on point with the current trends. I would of course make another purchase as it is my go-to!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
I love this brand! I have to brag on Kate spade over and over, I think my favorite purchase is a beautiful gold watch that I wear all the time! Beautiful, fun pieces that are amazing quality and completely worth the price.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I live for Kate Spade, the bags, shoes, clothes, jewelry, dishes, EVERYTHING! Kate Spade is known for their gorgeous bright colors & cute bows ūüéÄ. I've been extremely happy with all my purchases from Kate Spade, their products are durable and made to last! Definitely worth the, you get what you pay for ūüíú
Camila C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I LOVE Kate spade ! It's so girly, simple, and cute ! I have keychains, purses, and wallets from here & they are simple and just great quality too! I have a card holder that I got for Christmas that changed my life!
Kylie F.
Sudlersville, MD
Kate Spade is a nice brand. I really love the classical look of it and their simple handbags. At the outlet stores, the purses are usually fairly affordable especially when you compare it to the long life of the bags.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Love Kate Spade, especially their wallets! I love the clean and classic simple look that their products have and also love that the price isn't too crazy. Their phone accessories are also really adorable but can be a bit pricey. Overall love this brand.
Lyndley H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this brand but boy is she $$$. Everything from flowing summer pieces to soft but sophisticated office attire. Trust me even adding one or two pieces to tour at home collection is worth it! Love the accessories too!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?