BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20617)
Rosalie S.
Everything Kate Spade I am obsessed with! I have a Kate Spade Purse and Wallet that I absolutely love and has gotten me so far! I also have a pair of earrings which go with so many things. All of these products are so well made!
Hana B.
Alameda, CA
I love Kate Spade! The brand is so cute and girly. My favorite purchase is the lemon earrings I bought. The brand is expensive but its well worth the price. They sell accessories and clothes. I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Rachel B.
Auburn, WA
Let's just say, if you are apart of Kate Spade's email list, then you won't regret it. I randomly get emails about when select items are 75% and it's apart of her "secret sale", this is honestly the only time I can afford her collection but I LOVE my purse I got from her. Didn't take long to get here either!
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Kate Spade is my absolute fashion favorite. The bold colors, the preppy dresses, the adorable clutches... Everything feels like it's so me. The quality is great for what you're getting and I will always be a Kate Spade kinda gal!
Christine W.
I've gotten a Kate Spade bag for my last two birthdays now and they're amazing! High quality. Youthful. Vibrant. I love the bright, spring vibe. The price is admittedly higher than it should be, but not by much. The products are easy to clean and durable. I've gotten at least 30 compliments on my recent bag!
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Kate Spade would have to be one of my favorite designers. I purchase one of her handbags every year. They're quite expensive but sooo worth the purchase. I even but her stationary products and all her cups! Love Kate Spade!
nikki a.
Fremont, CA
I love this store soo much! I like there designed handbags. It is quite expensive for me but it is worth it. My favorite purchase was there pink handbags. I shop here whenever they got sales. I would recommend this store!
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
I love everything Kate Spade. My wedding shoes were a gorgeous pair of peep toes with gold glitter heels. They were absolutely adorable and matched my personality so well. I also own a couple pairs of simple late spade pumps. They have all been too notch quality, adorable, comfortable and worth every penny!
Emily K.
Hilliard, OH
One of my favorite brands. I buy clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry, sunglasses, watches and tech accessories for this brand and I enjoy every product I get. From classic pieces to whimsical ones--you can find so much here.
Nicole G.
I love the bright colors and patterns that are incorporated into the designs! I think it is pricey when compared to similar brands (MK) but the surprise sales often make certain items (home goods, stationery, wallets, small accessories) more affordable. The handbags are a little too rich for my blood unfortunately.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?