BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Stormy M.
Roland
Everyone loves everything from Kate Spade ♠️ purses and all no room for improvement everyone is already obsessed. Pros are everything cons is I know people wish it was cheaper my favorite is either a phone case, purse and set wallet, earrings
Sammy B.
Marina, CA
I think the brand is great and beautifully very colorful and well made lasts for a long long time and just satisfying to look at and buy a bit expensive but worth it since the quality is so good and lasts so long with care and cleaning every now and then
Daleen D.
Williamstown
I love Kate Spade products, from jewelry to handbags. The designs are original and fun. The quality is great. I really respect the fact that the prices are never so astronomical as to make them out of reach for most women. They may be a splurge for many, but they aren’t totally out of reach and can make a woman feel fabulous without breaking the bank.
Megan L.
Leopard crossbody, I receive so many compliments on this bag. It has an timeless look and the quality is great. Kate Spade also does very good in the resale market, many are even willing to trade on resale platforms such as Poshmark. So even if it is a style or trend you could lose interest in you will still get something back for you purchase.
Bailey A.
Rogers
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. I love the brand and its message, and everything they sell just makes me feel happy. The bags are amazing quality and styles, I have a lot (probably too many) and they’ve held up perfectly. I also love their home products. The tumbler cups are some of my favorites! Haven’t been disappointed in a product yet!
Julissa T.
Pass Christian
The styles are beyond amazing, I love how the play with the classy and sassy, the elegant and well detailed looks.
They are really pricey so it just give you the chance to get just a couple of them 😅 which aggravate me because I want all of them 😁
Haley S.
Auburn, AL
I love Kate Spade handbags, wallets and kitchen wear. Everything I try from this brand, I end up loving. I love the festive girly colors which are hard to come by in an almost all-neutral world. The prices vary from being spot-on in value to slightly outrageous. The endless production of patterns always keeps me coming back for more!
laura A.
battle creek, MI
Absolutely loved the designs that Kate Spade brand comes up with. I especially love the handbag line my heart melted when she came out with the purses with the little faces of the Frenchie dogs on it it was so cute. They're very durable and easy to clean inside and out they come with lots of pockets the purses are very practical and well-thought-out
elizabeth s.
Fairborn , OH
Everything is super cute and super fun I feel like it could be for young girls or young adults or even the cool mom that just wants to mix things up.The price of the store really depends on the price of the season however they do have some really good deals on some bags on certain days or just one you happen to look there I really like the store you need to go
Aroob B.
Reston, VA
My every day purse is a black Kate Spade crossbody that I refuse to leave the house without! Not too small, fits everything I need, I travel to different states with it! Matches everything!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?