BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20489)
Rachel B.
Auburn, WA
Let's just say, if you are apart of Kate Spade's email list, then you won't regret it. I randomly get emails about when select items are 75% and it's apart of her "secret sale", this is honestly the only time I can afford her collection but I LOVE my purse I got from her. Didn't take long to get here either!
Taylyn F.
Omaha, NE
Kate Spade nevers fails to create super cute staple purses. Their purses are classy, unique, and go with any outfit! They can easily be dressed up or down for any occasion. They are pricey, but the quality is unmatched!
Alye E.
Made the best sunglasses I ever had until they broke. Havent found another pair similar yet! They also make the most amazing purses and wallets with serious quality, I have a passport wallet and 4 years later looks brand new!
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
I own 2 kate spade purses and though they are expensive they are extremely cute. I'm a purse person and own many many purses but my Kate Spade purses are definitely at the top of my fave purses list! saving up to buy another!
Maria D.
Aurora, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Absolutely love Kate Spade. The quality and design of their products is amazing, yes it is pricey but worth every penny. Trust me you won't regret it! So many different styles available definitely one of my favorite brands!
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Everything Kate Spade is A+. Stylish and excellent quality. I have my eye on an adorable Kate Spade travel cup right now. I love the bold patterns and bright colors! You can definitely show off your personality with Kate Spade products. My favorite item I have is a gold necklace the quotes "SPIKE THE PUNCH" :)
Bailey P.
Beautifully made handbags and other things. Kate spade allows me to look professional and cute at the same time. I have no complaints! I highly recommend their handbags/purses for a great purse that will last a LONG TIME!
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I am IN LOVE with my Kate Spade MacBook Pro case. It's so elegant and beautiful yet I don't have to worry about the quality being an issue. Everything from this line screams classy without completely breaking the bank!
Cassidy M.
Lynn, MA
I absolutely love Kate Spade! I specifically love the purses and watches they sell. The clothes are very cute and often look slightly vintage. I love the pastel colors they use and the designs of the bags are very cute!
Holly S.
Monroe , NC
I am in love with everything Kate Spade from my iPad case , purses, diaper bag and even my dresses. Everything is quality and perfect. A few of my dresses have hidden pockets which are perfect for my phone without anyone noticing. I have loved Kate Spade for 10+ years and they will continue to be one of my favorite brands.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?