BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maribel G.
Ames , IA
I'm so happy I purchased a Kate spade wristlet. It's very cute and has a lot of space. I like how it's able to fit my phone and things like Chapstick. I also get a lot of compliments on it. It's good to invest in a Kate spade wallet or purse because of their great quality.
Maggie W.
Hartwell, GA
Kate Spade is my go brand for luxury accessories. Whenever I'm looking to splurge I always find a Kate store first. I carry my purses with me everywhere. They are the perfect last detail to every outfit I put together. I will be coming back to Kate Spade for years to come.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
kate spade is one of my top places to go shopping for that ute bag or even a nice clutch for a night out of town it is a bit on the pricey side so whenever there is a sale i am in that place like swim wear everyone is always so sweet when i go to the store i recommend this place to everyone
Prity B.
Stone Mtn, GA
This company makes the most amazing products specially I am a huge fan of their bags. Love how efficient and amazing quality bag they are in general. Love the design the longibility they have and it can totally pull off any look.
Ellie R.
Being such a picky purse shopper I had trouble finding a purse I absolutely loved. But Kate Soade is my die for, go to purse store! I love Kate spade purses! The quality is immaculate and the sticking is perfect! I have zero complaints about any of her purses! Most gorgeous colors and styles! Plus I get so many compliments on it! It is the perfect purse for any fashionista!
Sara W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love Kate spades products. They are very durable and last a very long time, not to mention they are super cute! It's a pretty expensive brand however they are always having sales and you can find super cute items in their sales all the time
Lindsey M.
London
Kate Spade are reasonably priced handbags for the quality they are made. She always has cute style and patterns and great discounts. I love going to the kate Spade outlet and it's nice that they have student discounts. I just recently bought a medium sized pebbled leather bucket bag with a long strap for under $140 with my student discount plus all the other outlet discount they were having. She also makes good wallets as well. But if you're a student I recommend you bring your ID so you can take advantage of the discount. :)
Staci B.
I purchased a tote and wallet from the Kate Spade surprise sale, and I am absolutely in love with them! The wallet was much larger than I had expected, with plenty of room for all of my cards, ID, etc. and the tote bag is super cute! They're both amazing quality, as well!
Deanna B.
My favorite luxury brand! Colorful, feminine, and versatile, there is always something I love. Finally bought my first Kate Spade bag and I am in love. Such amazing quality that will last forever, with style and up keep. Very versatile! I will forever shop Kate Spade.
Socorro R.
West Covina, CA
Got the cutest new handbag recently... it was my gift to myself for losing 150lbs! 😱 it's well-made and adorable and the best part? It has hardly any branding on the bag so people stop and ask me where my bag is from and they're surprised to find out it's Kate spade.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?