BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Sydney C.
Caneyville, KY
Every time I go in a Kate spade outlet they always have percentages off and also and extra percent off of that! Always good prices and I can't always find something I like in their stores. I would recommend shopping here.
Stephanie V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate spade is just so cute. In everything. The sales persons are always very happy and are willing to help you. Love there phone cases. Love how they have everything to match from head to toe. Its kinda expensive but worth it.
Rachel B.
Auburn, WA
Let's just say, if you are apart of Kate Spade's email list, then you won't regret it. I randomly get emails about when select items are 75% and it's apart of her "secret sale", this is honestly the only time I can afford her collection but I LOVE my purse I got from her. Didn't take long to get here either!
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
I am IN LOVE with my Kate Spade MacBook Pro case. It's so elegant and beautiful yet I don't have to worry about the quality being an issue. Everything from this line screams classy without completely breaking the bank!
Christine W.
I've gotten a Kate Spade bag for my last two birthdays now and they're amazing! High quality. Youthful. Vibrant. I love the bright, spring vibe. The price is admittedly higher than it should be, but not by much. The products are easy to clean and durable. I've gotten at least 30 compliments on my recent bag!
Lana S.
Love Kate Spade so much! I've had several of her planners for many years now and they always last and have such cute quotes that are always a great pick me up!! Her bags are also amazing quality and last for a long time!
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Kate Spade keeps things classy and fashion forward! Great quality for a super good price and would buy everything in all of their unique colors. Perfect to match up with all different outfits! I would buy from them again.
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Yes!!! My ultimate favorite! I can honestly say I've never seen a Kate Spade piece I didn't like. Every single product is excellent. Actually my iPhone 6 Plus case I have right now is a Kate Spade piece. Cute cute cute!!!
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Kate Spade is my absolute fashion favorite. The bold colors, the preppy dresses, the adorable clutches... Everything feels like it's so me. The quality is great for what you're getting and I will always be a Kate Spade kinda gal!
Frances A.
Los Angeles , CA
Doesn't Kate Spade have such great collections! It's like she knows what I'm thinking and suddenly I'm in love. Her brand shows femininity and it has such beautiful color. Her unique label and quality are a no brainer.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?