BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20496)
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
I have a beautiful Kate spade purse that I simply live for! It's kind of fancy so it only comes out for special occasions so wiping boogers and doing laundry isn't considered an appropriate time but I love it just the same
Paige L.
Tempe, AZ
Great quality bags! I have a large black leather bag and wallet combo that I use for work. Definitely very expensive, but they look great and will last years!
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
Phone case, purse, earrings, gloves...you name it and I probably have it from KateSpade! I especially enjoy the outlet stores ;). Reasonably priced considering the other competitors out there and so up to date with fashion!
Elizabeth L.
Weymouth, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I use a large Kate spade tote as my work bag. It's strong and durable, cleans easy, and fits tons of stuff. I got it for a very reasonable price at a sale event too. I own quite a few Kate spade bags, and will likely buy more.
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
AMAZING QUALITY! I have a Kate Spade leather wallet and it is such good quality. I would highly recommend Kate Spade to anybody looking for a high quality wallet or purse! These make great gifts for family & friends as well!
Brandi T.
My husband got me a Kate spade purse for Christmas a few years ago and I am totally obsessed with it. I haven't carried another purse since. It's held up extremely well and you can barely tell I've had it as long as I have.
Maria T.
Baltimore, MD
I love Kate spade. Everything is well pressed, the fabrics are picked so specifically for the design, and they last for an increadible long time. I do indulge myself now and there with some Kate spade but if I could I would completely stock my closet with all things Kate Spade. Including their shoes and purses.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is by far one of my favorite places to purchase a purse. I've currently been using on of their purses for 5 years and it still looks brand new! I would definitely recommend this if you wanted a purse that would last for awhile.
Alicia C.

Ooooove Kate spade. So gorgeous and classy and professional and they also have a lot of fun bright colors and patterns. I don't think this brand is too expensive, especially for the quality. I will always shop,at Kate spade.
Amanda S.
Panama City, FL
I've had my Kate Spade glasses for four years and love them! I always get complements on how nice they look. I also own a small Kat Spade handbag which I love! Very well made products that will last forever if taken care of.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?