BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Alana W.
I love my Kate Spade purse and wallet! Super cute and chic looking. Trendy and fits plenty in the bag. Would recommend others to give Kate Spade products a shot.
Brittany H.
I love Kate Spade's designs as they have a classic/vintage feel with a little bit of a twist. I wish I could be decked out in her but she is a bit out of my price range with the exception of a special occasion gift. I just recently purchased a wallet and have already gotten so many compliments on it, I just love it!
Paige L.
Tempe, AZ
Great quality bags! I have a large black leather bag and wallet combo that I use for work. Definitely very expensive, but they look great and will last years!
Erica J.
White Oak, TX
This is an amazing high end brand. I love how they have almost quarterly surprise sales with up to 75% off. I've purchase two purses, a cross body and a large tote, and I'm obsessed with both. I also have a leather phone case that I get complimented on all the time!
Nancy W.
Kate spade comes out with the cutest prints and colors. The style is so simple and i have one in practically every form. Crossbody, hobo, etc... ones I don't even know how to name. From purse, wallet, to other accessories, I am always looking in this section of department stores. And when I walk by their individual store, my head turns every time. My fiance literally will nudge me to just go have a look to satisfy my eye craving!
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
kate spade has the best purses. for starters, they dont get ruined in the rain which is great because i live in virginia and the weather is so unpredictable. the quality is so good. i've had my purse for two years and it's still going strong.
Alicia K.
I recently bought a Kate Spade phone case that is absolutely adorable. The phone case wasn't cheap but it was close to $40. The case has black and white stripes on the back with hot pink on the edge. I would totally recommend for your new phone.
Katie G.
Yorktown, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is by far my favorite place to buy my handbags from and other small accessories like jewelry, planners and phone cases. They are a little pricey but all of there stuff is high quality so it's definitely worth it. I will never buy a hand bag from anywhere else. They have great customer service as well.
June D.
If I am getting something from Kate Spade I know I will be getting my money's worth. Her jewelry and housewares are my absolute favorite things to get for myself as well as gifts for others. I have found that her deals make the prices way more reasonable!
Vanessa L.
I always purchase an item from Kate Spade, whenever they have a surprise sale, because everything is much cheaper. I recently bought an envelop wallet and it was bigger than I expected. The section where you put coins are a little too tight. Sometimes I can't  even reach for it. That's the only down side. But I like how I don't have to fold my money whenever I put it inside the wallet  There are a lot of card slots which is a plus.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?