BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20450)
Katie G.
Yorktown, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is by far my favorite place to buy my handbags from and other small accessories like jewelry, planners and phone cases. They are a little pricey but all of there stuff is high quality so it's definitely worth it. I will never buy a hand bag from anywhere else. They have great customer service as well.
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I like Kate spade although I believe the quality doesn't really match the price, I've seen better purses for example for a little less expensive. I don't mind the price but I feel like they're not that GREAT. I like their phone cases though they're super cute and not expensive!
Reaghan N.
Southlake, TX
Kate spade is a FANTASTIC brand. All of my Kate spade bags and travel luggage has held up without problem. Their products are stylish and on trend and they LAST! Their customer service is great too- always willing to help.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Kate spade makes me think of proper English ladies. Their style is very classic preppy oxford. Very professional but still stylish. Definitely well priced. Love how they sell a little bit of everything. Definitely a good brand!
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Kate Spade, they make everything with amazing quality! I love all my handbags and they still seem brand new even when some have been really used! I really recommend everyone to at least purchase one handbag you'll love them!
Jeneia P.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade is an amazing designer every time I see one of the products I am always amazed I love her to death and her bags are so cute you can buy her product anywhere really and when you do see one you can never turn it now
Cindell K.
Fayetteville, TN
I bought one of the planners and while it was incredibly cute, it was probably my least favorite planner. I didn't like that the monthly portion had a cover page before flipping to the month view. I've never seen a planner do that and it was frustrating. It only took a couple seconds to flip, but just a nuisance.
Chele'An D.
Dunwoody, GA
I love Kate spade handbags. They are great quality and the price is not too too bad. I have a love for luxury but right now I can't afford Any of the higher end brands such as Louis Vuitton and ysl but Kate spade is great.
Jessica G.
Franklin, KY
I have a Kate Spade cedar street maise in stone ice . I LOVE this purse. It is adorable and I get compliments on it all the time. I need another one in a different color and a larger size. My only complaint is i wish I would have bought the bigger size. It doesn't hold everything I like to carry for day to day.
Suzanne E.
Great quality brand with trendy pieces. I really like the colors and styles of kate spade purses and jewelry. I took off one start because sometimes kate spade pieces can be a little too feminine for my taste (bows, etc...)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?