BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Very well made purses, beautiful, very fashionable bags as well. These are all the rage at an affordable price for the "in thing" especially with teen girls around 14! I'd highly recommend these for teens, as my daughter and all her friends have Kate Spade bags, as well as moms too!
Carly C.
Bradford, PA
LOVE me some Kate Spade! I wish I could afford more, I usually take advantage of their online Black Friday sale where items are up to 75% off! I love their jewelry I have earring and a watch from them, and their wallets are very durable, their clutches are great quality as well!
Shivani P.
I have a small cross body from their company. I love Kate Spade because of the vibrant colors that you don't often see in other brands. My cross body is a bright blue which adds a little pop to my all black outfits. I would recommend shopping here for accessorizing your outfits.
Kate J.
Denver, CO
I needed a wallet for my brother's girlfriend. The sales clerk was patient and helped me find exactly what I was looking for in my budget. It was a painless process, and she loved the wallet! It was fantastic quality and looked great. Now I'm looking into getting one for myself.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
This stuff is super expensive and a little too preppy for me, but it is well made, and the company is ethical. I got a kate spade wallet from my mom one Christmas and it was pretty great. I highly recommend their leather products. I will shop here again next time I need a wallet!
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
I just bought a large black leather Kate spade bag. I needed a big one because I travel a lot and when I go on the plane I bring my tablet, a pillow, etc so I needed a bag to fit a lot. The bag is super cute and such great quality and the girls in the stores are always super nice!
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
I recently purchased a small blue cross body from Late Spade. So far I love it! It was reasonably priced and is the perfect size to fit all my must haves for a night out! I also purchased a bill fold which is the perfect solution for those on the go and constantly changing bags!
MIRANDA O.
Modesto, CA
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. Everything is such great quality. I mostly order online, but their stores are fantastic as well! I love the purses, wallets, jewelry and phone cases. You can land some really great deals during the "surprise sale" that happens multiple times a year!
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I have several Kate Spade bags, pairs of shoes, and items of clothing- and I love all of them! The quality is really nice and the styles are a great mix of classic and trendy. I also love that they have a bridal collection- so cute and easy for friends who are getting married! :)
Lorraine C.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands when I'm on the search for a new wallet or bag. It's the perfect brand for me with its girlish charm. Love all the bows and cute vibes! The bags are all super cute and great quality. They have their products in all sorts of fun colors too!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?