BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20635)
Taryn C.
Jamica, VT
My go to store for everything from jewelry, to accessories, to bags. I love that there is always something fun and on trend and you can not beat the price for the quality. I have had bags for years and just love to keep adding to my collection. I get compliments every where I go.
Laura J.
Mission, TX
An amazing brand that has such beautiful pieces that are right up my alley. I have several Kate Spade purses that have lasted a long time and are very well made and practical. Love this brand!
Tressa M.
Howell, MI
I love Kate spade products! I have a phone case, jewelry, an iPhone clutch and a laptop case. All have proven that they’re great quality products and are by far some of the cutest items I own! I also have a Kate Spade perfume that is my favorite scent to wear lately. I wore it on my wedding day and I continually get compliments on it whenever I have it on :)
Jillian P.
nevada
I recently purchased earrings and a wallet for my friend from Kate spade! The earrings were bow shapes they were adorable, and the wallet was nude with a bow on it! So cute and my friend loved them!
Kristen O.
I love Kate spade but some of their larger bags don't meet the quality I would expect from a medium price range designer. I've had to repair bags multiple times after using it only a few times. However I have used some of their smaller cross body's for years and they are in great condition still. Will always be down to browse through their surprise sales!
Marian J.
herald
Whimsical store. The store prices are expensive in comparison to the online merchandise. I guess you pay for the experience of the surrounding. Cute items from jewelry to bags and even shoes.
Kenna R.
Everything that I have from Kate Spade has worked very efficiently. I love the phone cases that Kate Spade has to offer. kate spade new york - Moto Mod Wireless Charging External Battery Case for Motorola Moto Z Droid and Moto Z Force Droid Edition - Black/White/
Taylor S.
I love Kate spade! I’ve had a couple purses that have lasted me years. They hold up so well. It’s definitely worth the price you pay. I have a few jewelry pieces too that have lasted a good bit of time.
Dome R.
Carlisle, PA
I like the products. For me it is usually a treat for special occasions like my birthday or Christmas. I rather shop online, in store associates give you a bad look like it wouldn't be worth it to put their time on helping you. I have received bad attention every time I go inside of their stores however since I do like the product I like shopping online
Ana P.
Conifer, CO
I have a kate spade purse purse and I love it. The only problem is that is light colored to
I can’t use with darker pants, but that’s a regular problem of light colored purses. I think they have great prices available when products are on sale and even out of the sale it’s not that bad. The material is amazing and if super well designed. I just love it
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?