BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20515)
Shadonna G.
I love everything about Kate Spade! I brought a nice purse and matching wallet during the Mother's Day sale at the Kate Spade outlet. They are my everyday accessories! I need to purchase another wallet/purse set from Kate Spade.
Prisci C.
Love this brand. They have super cute and fun accessories, like the mini wallets, passport holders and phone cases. I love their gold-plated jewelry as well. I was surprised to see their dresses are really well made and tailored and have bright, fun colors. They have frequent sales as well which is nice for repeat shoppers like me!
Devon P.
I absolutely love my purse! I use my Kate Spade every day. I have not seen any damage to the inside or outside. I absolutely love the zipper and inside compartments. A con is the straps are too small and the strap it too long.
Rocio L.
Lansing, IL
Kate Spade is a lovely middle ground. Not cheap but not ridiculous either. Extremely high quality merchandise and while I don't like everything they make (especially their nylon stuff which I find bland and overpriced considering that nylon is one of the cheapest fabrics out there), some of their pieces are just heavenly.
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
This is one of my favorite brands for purses and jewelry. The pieces are a nice mix of classy and whimsical and it always adds personality to your outfit. My favorite purchase would be a beautiful leather salmon colored tote.
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Really beautiful colors and great quality bags, I love how the brand's signature is colorblocking, which is a favorite trend of mine. The brand is more on the affordable side for luxury, but the quality is definitely worth the money you pay.
Claudia L.
Colton, CA
Their prices are average for a high end brand. They have my favorite purses and the one I go to have the best employees. The quality of the purses is amazing and I truly recommend you all to at least go once in your lifetime :)
Samantha B.
Love the style and functionality of KS pieces. However, I find they're only worth buying when on sale. There are often 75% off sales though. Otherwise, too pricey for the quality of the pieces. The hardware scratches so easily which is a huge disappointment to me.
Chyna T.
National City, CA
Love Kate spade! The bags, wallets, stationary, etc are just so elegantly cute! I have a pink wallet and small pink shoulder bag as well as a gold card holder. Definitely need to add some of their Black and Tan bags in my life
Jessica P.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a great brand with a classic style that would transfer well to the workplace. I like that she's also thrown in a few more whimsical pieces that make the collection fun. Definitely a brand to start that professional wardrobe with!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?