BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
While I do agree they have cute things, I just feel like it is way too overpriced for a product that doesn't have that much better quality. It seems more like someone is buying the name on the purse opposed to the purse itself.
Alejandra D.
Los Angeles, CA
Kate spade has the prettiest purses ever! I love every single purse from their line! They also have really nice watches and wallets! I love how they have different variety of things to choose from! Cant go wrong with kate spade!
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
I just purchased a Kate Spade black leather with gold trim phone case for an iPhone 6S and I LOVE IT!! It is a pretty sturdy case! A bit pricey but well worth it! Very durable! Not sure that the phone would stand a fall though.
Cassie M.
San Diego, TX
This girl deserves 10 stars if the chart went up that high! I love her stuff! I can honestly say I have every phone case she has out for the iPhone 6 Plus! I love them all! I'm always switching out my cases! You rock Kate Spade!
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Love Kate spade! Everything is high quality, beautiful, and unique. They also care about their customers a lot so you get more personalized care when you walk through the doors. Highly recommend if you want cute, unique accessories.
Priscilla C.
Kate Spade is definitely one of my favorite designers! I have a bunch of her handbags and am especially in love with the beau bag. I will say that you need to be careful when selecting one though because some of them are not everyday bags.

Also, try going to an outlet. You will find the same bags than at a regular store for almost half the price.
Leslie P.
I love nearly everything I see from Kate Spade. It takes so much self control to not buy a bunch of stuff every time that I step into the store. My favorite purchase is my Rose Gold metro scallop watch. It goes with everything and is gorgeous. The band has shown some serious wear though with some of the metallic part rubbing off.
Britt S.
Bowie, MD
I love Kate Spade, I am a super simplistic person and the more simple the better. I don't love everything by Kate Spade, it's hit or miss but anything that I have by Kate Spade I love and is my child. Their wallets are great, so much better than Michael Kors!
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I always love Kate Spade merchandise. Her stuff is timeless and classy, sometimes reminds me of Michael Kors. It is for sure more on the pricier side but well worth your money when you own one of her beautiful piece of fashion.
Angelica P.
One of my favorite handbag brand I really love all their handbags the quality of the color and the texture it really makes for a perfect night out and put together any outfit I always get compliments and I always want to shop here
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?