BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20444)
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a beautiful Kate spade wallet that is one of my favorites! They sell Kate Spade one base where I live and all of her items are high quality, beautiful and well priced for a luxury brand. I'm saving up for a watch next!
Angelica P.
One of my favorite handbag brand I really love all their handbags the quality of the color and the texture it really makes for a perfect night out and put together any outfit I always get compliments and I always want to shop here
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The past four purses I have used every day have been Kate Spade. They are great quality purses that are fashionable and functional. I had an issue with the seams of one of my bags from years of daily use, and they sent it in to get fixed without batting an eye. Great products and great customer service. Will continue to buy Kate Spade purses.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Love Kate spade! Everything is high quality, beautiful, and unique. They also care about their customers a lot so you get more personalized care when you walk through the doors. Highly recommend if you want cute, unique accessories.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I got their Valentines Day set , and i really liked the lotion , it's not really for a everyday cream, it's more of a " I don't feel like putting perfume so I'll just dip myself into a bottle of perfume lotion" lol. I recently checked her line out and I'm in love , a chic kind of style , so definitely recommend her :)
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
While I do agree they have cute things, I just feel like it is way too overpriced for a product that doesn't have that much better quality. It seems more like someone is buying the name on the purse opposed to the purse itself.
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
Kate spAde is one of the most adorable brands. I've never purchased their bags but I do have a polka dot battery pack. It's a rechargeable battery so you can take it whenever your phone might die. It's also small and compact.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I always love Kate Spade merchandise. Her stuff is timeless and classy, sometimes reminds me of Michael Kors. It is for sure more on the pricier side but well worth your money when you own one of her beautiful piece of fashion.
Brooke W.
I usually don't buy from many of the prosecuted, luxury brands. However. For my graduation I received a Kate Spade watch, and have barely taken it off since. It is a classy, feminine statement piece that I regularly receive compliments on. Absolutely love it!
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
I just purchased a Kate Spade black leather with gold trim phone case for an iPhone 6S and I LOVE IT!! It is a pretty sturdy case! A bit pricey but well worth it! Very durable! Not sure that the phone would stand a fall though.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?