BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20429)
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
I just purchased a Kate Spade black leather with gold trim phone case for an iPhone 6S and I LOVE IT!! It is a pretty sturdy case! A bit pricey but well worth it! Very durable! Not sure that the phone would stand a fall though.
Rocio L.
Lansing, IL
Kate Spade is a lovely middle ground. Not cheap but not ridiculous either. Extremely high quality merchandise and while I don't like everything they make (especially their nylon stuff which I find bland and overpriced considering that nylon is one of the cheapest fabrics out there), some of their pieces are just heavenly.
Angelica P.
One of my favorite handbag brand I really love all their handbags the quality of the color and the texture it really makes for a perfect night out and put together any outfit I always get compliments and I always want to shop here
Samantha B.
Love the style and functionality of KS pieces. However, I find they're only worth buying when on sale. There are often 75% off sales though. Otherwise, too pricey for the quality of the pieces. The hardware scratches so easily which is a huge disappointment to me.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
While I do agree they have cute things, I just feel like it is way too overpriced for a product that doesn't have that much better quality. It seems more like someone is buying the name on the purse opposed to the purse itself.
Prisci C.
Love this brand. They have super cute and fun accessories, like the mini wallets, passport holders and phone cases. I love their gold-plated jewelry as well. I was surprised to see their dresses are really well made and tailored and have bright, fun colors. They have frequent sales as well which is nice for repeat shoppers like me!
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Love Kate spade! Everything is high quality, beautiful, and unique. They also care about their customers a lot so you get more personalized care when you walk through the doors. Highly recommend if you want cute, unique accessories.
Kara P.
Kate Spade is my go-to brand. They're girly but not patronizing. I get serious girl-boss vibes from this whole brand. They're constantly on trend and the products have held up very well for me. Looking forward to buying from them again!
Sabrina T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade has some of the cutest accessories from handbags to shoes and jewelry! They are pricey but worth it! Handbags are made with high leather material. And jewelry won't turn your skin green! The staff are always helpful!
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
I love there handbags, to be honest they need to improved. It's like at first they come up with a design that is so cute but make a lot of it almost the same colors. I guess this is why I only have neutral tones totes and bags.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?