BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Victoria V.
Kate spade is a super cute entry level designer good for maybe high school or college girls. Some of the items are almost too cute to use. I love their limited collections merely just to collect not necessarily to use. She also makes really cute coats.
Kayla c.
San Jose, CA
The perfect designer brand for girls in their 20s-30s. It's classic meets romantic and I love the pieces. I shop there quite often and own both apparel and accessories and the quality in all is rather quite amazing! Not everything is overly pricey so that's a plus for ladies on a budget!
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I feel like crying when I see anything Kate Spade. I love her so much! I'm going to school as an industrial design major, but I ultimately want to be a cosmetic designer and do what this. Everything about the brand is quality, colorful, and versatile, and that's pretty awesome! I love you Kate Spade! You inspire me and make me look great!
Dayana V.
Most beautiful wallets and purses every! So in love with the styles they have! I will say this stuff can get expensive though, but it is a high quality product. They do have sales from time to time though so if you the hey the chance check them out
Keely F.
Kate Spade items are always so cute, classic and well made! I love how bright their colors are and their bags are timeless. It is definitely an expensive brand. My favorite items they sell are their phone cases. I would recommend trying some products from them if you have the money!
Dyanne D.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade makes great bags! They're very well made and they've lasted me a long time with barely any issues. They also offer several styles that are timeless. The price point is also affordable. Kate Spade outlets always have great deals too!
Amber D.
Ottawa, OH
The best and cutest phone and tablet cases ever ! Seriously I tried switches cases for awhile but none felt right with my unique style and I feel like Kate spade makes so many different designs they are perfect for everyone in their own unique way.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
Kate spade has the best wallets ever I love the quality of them and they have so many colors and styles to choose from. I have one that is a phone case and a little card holder and that really helps with me not putting my cards in my pocket and loosing them
Megan P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've bought Kate spade bags in the past and I love them! They are a little pricey but you can find them at store like Ross for a cheaper price. I have other bags that have held up better then my Kate spade bag by I would still purchase again.
Dylann D.
Loved the bag I bought but it came with a few frayed threads on the handle which really lowered the quality. This is the only bag I've purchased and I'm disappointed with the lack of quality inspection. Other than that the bag is beautiful!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?