BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20605)
Brittany S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Kate Spade has the CUTEST purses and iPhone cases- I'm SOOOO obsessed! I love shopping at the Kate Spade outlet nearest me because there are so many great deals and steals! I'm hoping to buy a small/medium-sized crossbody handbag sometime soon, something the perfect size to wear everyday and for dressier occasions as well!
Cassie R.
Anderson, SC
I love Kate Spade. The brand embodies femininity, with a quirky twist. Even the classic pieces always have a pop of color or an unexpected detail to add that something special. I've always had helpful associates when shopping in their retail locations and my items, whether apparel, jewelry or handbags are always great quality.
Caroline M.
I'm OBSESSED with Kate Spade! All the products are very high quality and durable. Their bags and wallets especially are so cute and fit a huge variety of tastes. I love anything Kate Spade that I can get my hands on and that will probably never change.
Kendra W.
Denair, CA
I recenty bought a wristlet wallet and it is perfect. It is such nice quality that i can tell it will last me forever if I take of it. The color is beautiful and their products are all stunning. The store associate was very helpful and helped me find the wallet I was looking for in under 10 minutes. Highly recommend.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
I feel that this brand is so underrated. It is quickly becoming my favorite brand due to the quality of their leather and the variety of color and designs everything comes in. I just got a card holder and two flap wallets for christmas and i love them all!
Rebecca S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate spade supplies simple, classic and elegant products that range from purses to phone cases. Spade is always on trend but still manages to stay true to their own cute and preppy style. The products are great quality and a decent price.
Alisha G.
Bought a cup (to take iced coffee and the like in,) didn't hold up very well, and REALLY retained the taste of the last thing that was in it- even when I THOROUGHLY would spend time cleaning it out because I liked the cup so much.
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Who doesn't love an amazing Kate spade handbag. Superb quality. Super cute and fashionable designs. Always a pleasure showing this brand. I love all the products I've purchased from this company. I will continue to shop Kate Spade.
Skylar S.
I have one of her purses and I love it. It is expensive and it is worth every penny. My favorite purchase is a cute, little clutch that can go with any outfit. I would recommend shopping here. It gives a classic look to any outfit.
maheen q.
Plymouth , MN
Kate Spade is the perfect high end brand that doesn't completely break the bank. It's quality purses and tote bags are the first high end / luxury product a college student can afford. It's the perfect mix of preppy and edgy and I will always go back to the store for the perfect purses, mugs, wallets, and even notebooks!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?