BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20611)
maheen q.
Plymouth , MN
Kate Spade is the perfect high end brand that doesn't completely break the bank. It's quality purses and tote bags are the first high end / luxury product a college student can afford. It's the perfect mix of preppy and edgy and I will always go back to the store for the perfect purses, mugs, wallets, and even notebooks!
destiny p.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I love love love Kate Spade. Everytime i add something to my closet I feel like Blair Waldorf on an episode of Gossip Girl. Their dresses and bags are to die for and I would reccomend any girl looking for a cute brand to go here.
Kendra W.
Denair, CA
I recenty bought a wristlet wallet and it is perfect. It is such nice quality that i can tell it will last me forever if I take of it. The color is beautiful and their products are all stunning. The store associate was very helpful and helped me find the wallet I was looking for in under 10 minutes. Highly recommend.
Kelly R.
Oceanside, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is my favorite purse brand ever! I have purchased 3 Kate Spade bags and 2 wallets and they have all held up beautifully. No damage after years of use, and they're easy to clean. I love the bright colors and prints that Kate Spade offers; just seeing a Kate Spade bag brightens my mood! Highly recommend this brand.
Danielle Z.
Stockton, CA
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite brand. I have products from all aspects of the brand, kitchen utensils, linens, vases, purses, jewelry, etc. I love the timeless, clean, and classic look this company represents. Although the "surprise sales" are usually when I shop, I do browse and order from the website often too.
Kadlyn R.
Makes one of my favorite purses. From the quality I've see it's good. I've never had an issue with Customer service there. They really want to help their customers which is cool. Sometimes the. Rams is just a little too old for me
Cassie R.
Anderson, SC
I love Kate Spade. The brand embodies femininity, with a quirky twist. Even the classic pieces always have a pop of color or an unexpected detail to add that something special. I've always had helpful associates when shopping in their retail locations and my items, whether apparel, jewelry or handbags are always great quality.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Just purchased a new bag from the kate spade outlet. Retail was $400, I got it for $160. I'm so thrilled with it! I still swoon over it daily. My last Kate spade lasted years! It even went through some water damage and you could barely tell.
Candace M.
Eglin AFB , FL
I love anything Kate spade! I have a diaper bag, wallets, purses, I don't think they are that exspensive! Every girl loves Kate spade the shopping experience is amazing the girls working there are always so helpful and super sweet
Grace D.
I love Kate Spade's clothes and especially they're purses! Everything they make is unique and very high quality! I have had my wallet for years! It is so great and holds so many items! I would recommend purchasing from this brand!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?