BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

froggggg F.
I love the Kate Spade brand. I purchase purses from them often. I am never disappointed with anything I but from them. Their bags are in great quality and very durable. They are a little pricey but they will last you.
alena p.
Leo-Cedarville
One of my favorite wristlets I own! The color is perfect for the summer. It is a little on the pricey side, but the size is perfect for when going to the bars or out with friends. Definitely worth the price!
Stephanie H.
Kansas City
kate spade new york Gold-Tone Glitter Stone Stud Earrings

I love the neon colors and the option of always having several colors to choose from. Their backs are strong even when the studs can be a bit heavy.
Elaine B.
Glendale, NY
Amazing store!
I’m all for little details on things. Kate Spade is definitely the store, for cute detailed bags and accessories. The chic girl in me, screams every time. I recommend shopping here, it’s your best bet!
Lisa H.
Broomall
Love Kate spades jewelry and purses. I always buy this brand when I can get a discount. I always shop many places for this brand both online and in stores. The only room for improvement would be real leather purses n
✨Lacieah✨ L.
Brandon, MS
Great! Love everything. Kate spade is one of my favorite brands and it is always such a great store when i go inside. I love getting compliments on all my bags. I recommend Kate spade to friends all the time! Love it
Kelley M.
Columbia
I love Kate Spade. I have a purse, perfume, and a comforter from Kate Spade. While their products are expensive it’s worth it for the value. My favorite thing I’ve ever gotten from them has been the perfume I bought.
Ella D.
Oxford, OH
Such cute products, outlets always have amazing prices. I love to purchase phone cases here, they’re always super cute and well made. Purse wise they always have super cute colors so I love to buy summer purses here!
Em B.
Kenova, WV
Kate Spade has amazing quality in just about everything that is put out. The wide range of designs and colors for the purses and wallets, etc. are beautiful. The price makes it hard to buy things often, but worth it!
Beth G.
Bridgeport, WV
Kate spade has the best leather goods and unique jewelry! I love the fun designs with colors that will make you happy. Also if you need something professional they have that too. Can’t wait to go get my next handbag!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?