BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Mariana S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Cute, preppy style that is very fun and loud. I tend to go for their more neutral styles but they have a lot of cute stuff. The stores are always designed perfectly down to every single detail. The quality is usually great. It's a great brand for those who want nicer than stores like Forever 21, but not super luxury designer.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Kate Spade items are some of the cutest things around! I have a phone case and coffee mug that are my absolute favorites! The designs are so unique! They are typically priced a little higher than I'd like but they're also high quality!
D F.
I love kate spade. I pretty much have 10+ of their items: best is their purses and jewelry. I get a ton of compliments on their classic black purse. Shopping is great. I usually buy it from their outlet. Better deal, but same product.
Michelle V.
Whittier
Kate spade is my favorite brand for bags, wallets, jewelry and clothes! It is pricey so I buy all of my kate spade stuff from Kate spade outlets:) Kate spade has great options and color ways! It's elegant and super girly which I love:)
Christina F.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love the products because they are fun and cute. However, I don't think they are of super or top notch quality. I feel like they are products that will only last for a few years and then toss them after and get whatever is trending at the time. Follow me on Instagram christina_foulks
Bobbi L.
Largo, FL
Kate spade makes high quality products that will last forever! I have two purses from Kate spade and a wallet. I got my wallet at the outlet store for a great deal and it holds everything. I wish I would have gotten some more in other colors just because I love it so much! Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet []
Chandlier A.
Grambling, LA
The products that this company sells its amazing. The quality and color is life. The only downside to this company I would say is the fact that it's expensive. And some of the stuff is over priced. So before you buy make sure you do your research because you can probably get similar item cheaper. Don't be broke chasing the hype.
Daniela C.
Love the style so girly and elegant. I've never had any issues with any of the handbags I've purchased. I prefer leather and love the designs that Kate spade has. One of my favorite companies to buy from.
Kelly R.
Oceanside, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is my favorite purse brand ever! I have purchased 3 Kate Spade bags and 2 wallets and they have all held up beautifully. No damage after years of use, and they're easy to clean. I love the bright colors and prints that Kate Spade offers; just seeing a Kate Spade bag brightens my mood! Highly recommend this brand.
Alex M.
Pasco, WA
I bought a purse and sunglasses from Kate spade almost a year ago and it was the best buy ever. Very cute products that last. I can't wait to get another purse, there's so many cute designs. I would recommend this brand to all my friends.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?