BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20533)
Chandlier A.
Grambling, LA
The products that this company sells its amazing. The quality and color is life. The only downside to this company I would say is the fact that it's expensive. And some of the stuff is over priced. So before you buy make sure you do your research because you can probably get similar item cheaper. Don't be broke chasing the hype.
Kassidy C.
Woodstock, GA
I love the phone cases. They are always so stylish and always add a little pop to my phone. I even have a wristlet for my phone because I love the Kate Spade brand so much. I think if you are looking for a case or wristlet that is stylish but still pretty good at protecting your phone then go for it. I love everything I have gotten.
Carol L.
This is my favorite and go-to designer company as of now. I love the style of their bags and wallets! I've had my bag for about 2 years and I use it every day - the quality is still great and I can still use it for the next 2 years. I love my wallet as it is so roomy and I can carry so much in it. I highly recommend shopping here!
Madeline B.
I love Kate Spade. I recently was gifted with a mini mint green wallet that I love, it's a bit small but for going around on small dinner nights it's perfect. I don't use it daily. I recommend shopping here! Pricey but good quality and beautiful.
Ƙatelyn P.
Tuscaloosa
Kate Spade is my current favorite handbag brand! The style is so chic, timeless, and unique. I currently own about 10 bags and 5 wallets. I feel like you get what you pay for and these products are made with top-notch quality and are so durable! They are worth every penny. Every girl needs at least one Kate Spade in their life!
Bobbi L.
Largo, FL
Kate spade makes high quality products that will last forever! I have two purses from Kate spade and a wallet. I got my wallet at the outlet store for a great deal and it holds everything. I wish I would have gotten some more in other colors just because I love it so much! Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet []
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
All my favorite purses have come from Kate Spade. If you live near and outlet or sign up for emails about their flash sales, you can find some great deals. I love all their cross-body bags. They're the perfect size and keep me from just storing junk in my purse.
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
My Kate Spade dresses are my most-treasured wardrobe items. Their style, fit, and quality is perfect. I feel like they work for any occasion and hold up really well. You can frequently find awesome sales from them directly or through Hautelook
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Kate Spade has some of the cutest things. Their bags are timeless, but they also have some of the cutest little trendy pieces like penguin clutch bags and cupcake hats. If you don't want to pay full price, their outlets always have GREAT deals!
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Kate Spade is expensive, but I love the styles. I have a purse and phone case. They do have sales often at the Outlet in Orlando, Florida. As much as I like the product I can't really afford it. They were always given to me as gifts.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?