BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Louisa S.
I love all of Kate Spade products! From handbags to shoes to dresses! All the designs are super cute and girly! The quality of the products are great and their truly a great buy and will last you years with good care! The dresses are cute, flirty and classy!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Kate Spade has my favorite earrings! I think I own five pairs of a similar type, and I wear them all the time! My purse is also Kate Spade, the color gets compliments often and the size is perfect! (They also have great sales that are just frequent enough!)
wild4makeup a.
Dunedin, FL
I absolutely love Kate Spade! They have the cutest handbags and accessories. I really love the iPhone cases they came out with recently. Kate spade is a quality brand with standard designer prices. I will definitely be on the look out for her new 2017 collections.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I am a huge, ultra mega, big fan of Kate Spade. I have loved her bags since I was a teenager. I finally got my first kate spade bag last year and I love it. I love her styles, the colors, the materials of her bags. I love the fun designs that she creates.
Maggie D.
Laveen, AZ
Out of all brands that I have ever purchased, Kate Spade has to be my favorite brand! 2 purses, 3 wallets, 2 pairs of sunglasses, an IPad case, laptop bag, and 2 iPhone cases... Yes I'm obsessed with Kate Spade! Best quality, best style.. Just the Best!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I have multiple Kate spade items and by far the most of wallets. Kate spade has such cute girly items that fit those of a bold yet crafty glitzy girl. I recommend the wallets as they have lasted me so long and her outlet sales are by far the best I've ever seen :)
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Always a fan! The large totes are my favorite... The harmony totes i believe. Also the clothing, shoes, jewelry : whats not to love! There is usually something witty and fun in every collection, and yet all still very appropriate for ladies of ANY AGE!
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Such a cute and preppy brand. The brand is always associated in my mind with girly girls and fashionistas. I love the quality of the bags they have and enjoy the bright patterns but usually go to the more muted tones as they are easily matched with any outfit or occasion
Jacqueline G.
Chesapeake
By far my favorite brand to indulge in. Their bags are timeless, so no matter how long it has been since you bought it, you can always stand up to trends. They always have huge sales they email you about, which is always so tempting! Definitely recommend
Christina G.
I absolutely love this brand. Their products are very expensive, but are great quality. I normally go when they are having a sale and the sale prices are so worth it. Their product last for many years without even showing signs of being warped or breaking.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?