BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20494)
Audrey Z.
Kate Spade makes the cutest bags and watches! They're very expensive, but you can find a lot of good deals at Macy's, Nordstrom, and during Black Friday sales. I would recommend anyone who loves quirky, cute pieces shop here because they'll surely find something they love amongst the thousand of unique pieces Kate Spade offers.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Kate spade is so fun and sleek. Their goods are so well made and cute! I love their bows and classic style. Their bags are very structured and you can get their items at good prices. They make good gifts for young adults and teenagers too!
Rachel H.
willow grove, PA
I love Kate spade!! The pastel leather purses and big stud earrings are my favorite. It is a little expensive but the quality is amazing g and you can find Kate spade at Bloomingdales all the time so you can get it when they have a sale
Maria G.
I lost count of how many items I owe from Kate Spade. I love their limited edition bags, I personally owe about 26-30 bags. When it comes to jewel it comes out by collection. The bracelets are so beautiful and very adjustable to the hand. Their charms are very cute. Also, shoe wise. They run to the exact size and are beyond comfortable.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
High quality and fabulous. I'm obsessed with everything Kate Spade. From the clothing line to home and everyday essentials. Simple and clean theme with a beautifum color spread that is dominant and eye catching. Can't go wrong with Kate Spade!
Caroline P.
Kate Spade is my go-to purse, accessories, wallet and gift giving store! They have such a mix of styles and awesome things that there is always something I need. I love the quality of their products and i never have to worry about them getting damaged.
JENNIFER H.
Portland, OR
I love the Newbury Lane Loden Satchel! I got it in black as a chic bag for a class or a meeting. It easily fit my 13" laptop and either some files or a text book or two. It's roomy and deep interior with a beautiful lining. Each side has a top zippered compartments. I love the versatility with the handles and removable shoulder straps
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I dont know what makes this brand so great but I truly love it! The bold colors and stripes or tiny bows make this brand very recognizable and a statement piece. I only have one purse by Kate Spade but it's definitely my going out purse.
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
I'm just in love with Kate Spade! I have purses, earrings, and other accessories! I love that her style is classic and timeless but also with a hint of versatile! I love her purses, i have been buying from her brand since I long time ago!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I love Kate spade mostly for the purses and cute travel mugs/ accessories. I love the smaller satchel type purses especially in the more neutral tones. A little bit pricey, but worth your money and you can always find a deal at marshalls!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?