BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Maura C.
Bronx, NY
Kate Spade is timlessly cute. My mom loves kate spade since forever and now I do too. I always get her gifts from Kate Spade. Kate Spade has great gifts for everyone in your life and their products are just such good quality. Their little bags are the best thing ever. They are always cute and chic and simple and go with everything.
Gianni A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand! Their purses are beautiful and very long lasting. I sometimes wish they offered more colors on certain items but other than that, it's great. KS is more on the expensive side but they have surprise 75% off sales all the time.
sam b.
Expensive. But absolutely beautiful products. They also have outlets that seem to have more reasonably priced items. The accessories are adorable and perfect for anyone who has a girly style. I love the bridal line so much. So elegant and classy.
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I have a really cute phone case in which I purchased from this brand and it is adorable! Not only is it super stylish and trendy, but protects my phone pretty good! The only thing I did not like about this product is it was a bit pricey.
Caroline P.
Kate Spade is my go-to purse, accessories, wallet and gift giving store! They have such a mix of styles and awesome things that there is always something I need. I love the quality of their products and i never have to worry about them getting damaged.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Kate Spade brings out my younger self. I love the chic prints and simple statements. My favorite coat has to be a beautiful black wrap coat with waterproof fabric and a chunky belt. It's to die for and perfect for looking classy in fall.
Diana P.
I love my Kate spade bag that I purchased recently. I Kno gave three stars though because the bag has already torn even though I don't put a lot of stuff in it ever, but it has still torn where the shoulder strap attaches. I think the bag gorgeous but it's disappointing that this happened considering how much I spent on my bag.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I love the purse and wallet set I purchased for my daughter. It is absolutely adorable. I did give it four stars rather than 5 because it doesn't appear to be as well made as some other brands. However, I got a great deal and would purchase again.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I have a wallet from them and I really like it. I love the color and the way its made. I do feel like it was a little over priced. I don't really shop with this company often, however I must say that it has lasted me along time. I'm looking into getting a hand bag as well.
Marisol R.
Liberal, KS
This past weekend I bought my first ever Kate Spade phone case and I really really like it. It is a super simple phone case that I feel goes very well with my personality. It is of very good quality! I would recommend these phone cases to any of my friends.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?