BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20444)
Kayla G.
Whitehouse, OH
Kate Spade is my go to brand for purses and handbags. I typically purchase all my items online and have never been dissatisfied. All of my leather handbags have held up very well over time. I always receive lots of compliments on my bags.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I love the purse and wallet set I purchased for my daughter. It is absolutely adorable. I did give it four stars rather than 5 because it doesn't appear to be as well made as some other brands. However, I got a great deal and would purchase again.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I dont know what makes this brand so great but I truly love it! The bold colors and stripes or tiny bows make this brand very recognizable and a statement piece. I only have one purse by Kate Spade but it's definitely my going out purse.
Gianni A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand! Their purses are beautiful and very long lasting. I sometimes wish they offered more colors on certain items but other than that, it's great. KS is more on the expensive side but they have surprise 75% off sales all the time.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Love the bags and wallets. They are great quality and you can find great deals at the outlets. I've never bought the clothes or shoes. The jewelry and accessories are cute too but overpriced unless you can find a good deal at the outlet.
Liliana M.
La Habra, CA
I've bought their handbags for years and they never disappoint. Their style is classic and I always get so many compliments on my bags from here. I've always had the most pleasant experiences at their stores; excellent customer service!!
Charlotte M.
Louisville, KY
I love their purses. Bright colors and structured purses are my favorite! However, they are a very "trendy" designer and sometimes they can go out of style especially within seasons. The price tag is much too expensive for me to continue purchasing each season, so I just buy a classic colored bag and keep it for as long as possible!
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I have a really cute phone case in which I purchased from this brand and it is adorable! Not only is it super stylish and trendy, but protects my phone pretty good! The only thing I did not like about this product is it was a bit pricey.
Sarah B.
Where do I even begin? I've loved Kate Spade products since 2011. I've never had any problems with customer service in stores especially the store at Mall of America. The products I have purchased are definitely worth the price. I always get compliments.
Nessa S.
This is the cutest, prettiest, and chic brands out there! Everything from the phone cases to the beautiful dresses! Even the office supplies are the best!! The quality of this brand is top notch as well. They're products last for a long time too!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?