BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
Easily one of my favorite brands. I have several bags, jewelry, phone cases, and other accessories from this brand. I have yet to try their clothes, but they look so cute and stylish. It's definitely more affordable for a designer brand, but does not compromise on quality. I love their outlets for good deals and places like Nordstrom Rack.
Holly W.
Columbia, SC
Kate spade is a classic line of bags and jewelry. Very clean lines, effective and efficient. It borders a bit pricey but all in all its products are pretty amazing and very attractive.
Allie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My favorite bag company EVER.  I recently started buying Kate Spade bags a little over a year ago and I have never looked back.  The upkeep is minimal, they're super easy to clean and it holds so well.  I have a purse i've been using for over a year that still looks brand new.  If you go to the outlet stores, the purses are extremely affordable.  I like that they're always fun and coming out with different things according to the season and style!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I LOVE kate spade designs. I am currently using a wallet and a phone case. The phone case is actually really great quality - it's rubbery, so I can actually grip onto it nicely without just accidentally tossing my phone off into space - I have been known to accidentally do that from time to time. It's held up really nicely, I've had it on there for over a year now. The wallet has held up incredibly well - it looks pretty much brand new. Wish I could afford more of her stuff!
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Kate Spade and all of her products. I have some house ware items as well as jewelry and a purse. My bag is fabulous. The design is unique and the leather is great quality. In terms of jewelry, I feel like some of it is overpriced for what it is, so I would definitely wait for a sale. Her desk supplies are so inspiring as well. If you can shop during a sale, that's the best way to do it. I also love that Kate Spade products are sold in a lot of stores including Macys.
Lauren M.
I love, love, love Kate Spade! I love the whimsy designs and the quality of the products! I just got a carry on bag, the new star earrings, and the magician watch! The stores are beautiful and such a good experience! Last fall I bought my bride's maids gifts from a store and they actually sent me a hand written letter congratulating me on my marriage, etc. Love it all!
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
I love Kate Spade brand! Their bags are gorgeous, playful and always the highest quality! They have great cuatomer service in every store I've had the pleasure of shopping at. I have several pieces of jewelry and a bag and wallet, as well as many stationary and home goods. I've loved them all for excellent design and lasting quality!
I always love the bags that I received from Kate Spade. I’m very sad to hear that she recently passed away. I have not had issues with quality in my bags, regarding the leather exterior. I have carried my purses for a long time.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite brands. I started off loving her purses, then I discovered the shoes and my wallet revolted. Conveniently in tune with the purchase of my first home, she has come out with her home decor line and I am head over heels. From flatware and lamps to shoes and purses, Kate Spade is nothing but style and quality that is sure to please.
Lily Z.
Kate spade has definitely mastered the art of high quality, feminine pieces at a semi-affordable price. Their leather wallets are durable; I anticipate that they will stand the test of time. The cobblestone cross body bag is a good size for everyday use. The classic black color can be paired with a casual or dressy outfit.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?