BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Andrea S.
Im in love with the cuteness of this brand. Their handbags and accessories are my favorites and I think for their quality the price is very good! The customer service in their stores are always great and Ill definitely buy this brand again!
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
I love Kate Spade! I have a cream colored tote ceom this brand and I just love it. I always get compliments on my bag! I would totally buy everything they have but it's just a little too pricey for me. I'm always on the hunt for good deals from KS.
Gabriela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I just adore Kate Spade. Their brand has a perfect mix of professional/classic bags, as well as fun/bright colored bags. The clothing is adorable, but very pricey for what you get. I definitely prefer their accessories, especially the bags.
Kelsey O.
Vernon, NJ
I love everything Kate Spade... I might have an addition.. so this review might be a little bias... Great products and great quality! I purchase my wedding heels from Kate Spade and even purchase my passport holder as well. Highly recommend!
Rusti H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great, cute and stylish products. Price is a bit much for some of the pieces but that doesn't keep me away from making my purchases. I like that the pieces are fun and trendy and no matter what style handbag I get it doesn't really go out of style.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I love my most recent bag from Kate Spade! It is such great quality and I always shop there because of it. There handbags last a lifetime and hardly ever go out of style. My new handbag has been my favorite purchase from there! Would totally recommend!
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I love kate spade!! i constantly am buying new stuff. i recently purchased my 12th bag. they are so classy looking and very practical. they are always room and hold up for years. i shop so often especially at the outlets. i recommend visiting a store soon!
Crystal L.
Purchased a Kate Spade bag while on vacation in Vegas. Love the bag. Very unique color and design. High end product but we'll worth the price. You will probably not find another woman carrying the same bag as you. Very trendy and fashionable.
Dyanne D.
Columbus, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade makes great bags! They're very well made and they've lasted me a long time with barely any issues. They also offer several styles that are timeless. The price point is also affordable. Kate Spade outlets always have great deals too!
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I came across this brand when i moved to the US. I have never been so impressed with the brand so much. I love love the bags and own one. The leather is so delicate and nice. Definitely on expensive side but when its a high end brand you have to shell out.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?