BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20535)
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
I recently purchased two travel coffee mugs and I was pleasantly surprised! Not only are the sayings on them adorable - "Cold hands, warm heart" and "Eat cake for breakfast". But the lids don't leak AND they keep my coffee hot for quite a while!
Melissa B.
Belton, TX
Although only a little purchase, a couple months ago I picked up the most adorable travel mug ever. I use it nearly everyday to bring coffee and teas to school and have gotten so many compliments on how cute it is. Kate Spade always has simple yet classy designs that are to die for. I absolutely love her stuff and definitely plan on buying more from the brand!
Leah H.
Kate Spade has it down to every detail. I have a large work bag and its lasted really well. Especially considering I load it up until it weighs about 5 pounds. Maybe not that much. It looks great and I can't wait to buy more from this brand!
Sara T.
Cerritos, CA
Kate Spade continuously delivers with quality product. Well-made handbags are hard to come by especially when you are on a budget that restricts you from purchasing a thousand dollar handbag. The leather is nothing but high quality and they last for a long time. Minimalistic and simple, they are a staple for a classy girl. 10/10 recommend.
Elizabeth O.
So cute and durable. A little pricey but that's to be expected with a designer product but with that said their items last forever! They have really cute and vibrant pieces that stand out while still look incredibly classy on any age group.
Alex S.
Indian Head, MD
I love this brand even though it is kinda of pricey .. I have one of there I phone 6 phone cases and they work very well .. It has yet to break .. But I have also saw some of the case rubbing of on to my phone .. Whenever I take my phone out .. It always has block marks around it .. But it washes right off .. If you try hard enough .
Kelsey O.
Vernon, NJ
I love everything Kate Spade... I might have an addition.. so this review might be a little bias... Great products and great quality! I purchase my wedding heels from Kate Spade and even purchase my passport holder as well. Highly recommend!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Kate Spade is such a classically sophisticated brand. They're purses, wallets, and planners are to die for, super cute and very good quality that will last a long time. Although pricey, Kate Spade is timelessly elegant and their products will withstand the test of time.
Crystal L.
Purchased a Kate Spade bag while on vacation in Vegas. Love the bag. Very unique color and design. High end product but we'll worth the price. You will probably not find another woman carrying the same bag as you. Very trendy and fashionable.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I feel like crying when I see anything Kate Spade. I love her so much! I'm going to school as an industrial design major, but I ultimately want to be a cosmetic designer and do what this. Everything about the brand is quality, colorful, and versatile, and that's pretty awesome! I love you Kate Spade! You inspire me and make me look great!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?