BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20617)
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I have a phone case from Kate spade which I love!! I purchased it at tj maxx so it was more affordable than it may have been directly through Kate spade. It protects my phone without being too bulky. I took off one star as the case does scratch easily.
Ashlyn S.
port barre, LA
I got the Burgess Court Glitter Lacey wallet and I am completely in love! It has plenty of space for cards and change but still isnt too big of a wallet. I love how organized it keeps my things. The glitter is so beautiful and chic and not childish like you'd imagine glitter would be. I don't think I'll ever find another wallet I love this much!!
Fanny Z.
Kate spade is my favorite brand of purses ever. I live half an hour away from an outlet and I love browsing in there whenever I get the chance. I own 4 wallets and 4 purses from them. All of them are top quality purses and they are still being used and in good condition. I think they look nicer than coach aesthetic wise but for the same price.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I am a big fan of Kate spade, from their girly dresses to their bright colored bags they are perfect for any occasion. I own several pieces from Kate spade, and their handbags are very good quality, they have lasted me for years. My only complaint is that the prices seem to be on the high side, but find a good sale and the prices aren't so bad.
Brooke D.
Cumberland, RI
This brand is so cute! All of their products are very durable which is always a concern when spending a lot of money on a product. I bought a large tote bag and I use it everyday. It's big enough to be used as a bag for work and school as well as a purse. I would highly recommend checking out a Kate Spade store. They're always having sales!
Joselyn M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love the Kate spade style I have fallen in love will almost all their pocketbooks and wallets. Yes they are pricey but it's not a brand everyone has. I love ❤️ all the bags I have of their and since I purchased my 1st bag I always keep going back
Emma P.
Bloomington, IN
I have a couple kate spade purses and a dress! I love them they are very pricy but very worth it! the quality is phenomenal, the material holds up the colors don't fade and everything is so trendy. I definitely recommend if you have the money to splurge.
Mersaydez H.
Love Kate Spade stuff! I have some kitchen stuff, some bags, phone cases, and so on. Wait for stuff to go on sale because I swear they're always having a sale. Sign up for their email list! Overall great brand with bright colors. Not my favorite, but great.
Madison L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have used the same Kate Spade wallet for two years and it has held up in great shape and it fits a lot of cards and receipts or whatever you need! i was a little disappointed when the writing "Kate Spade" smudged off so now you can't read it.
Leah H.
Kate Spade has it down to every detail. I have a large work bag and its lasted really well. Especially considering I load it up until it weighs about 5 pounds. Maybe not that much. It looks great and I can't wait to buy more from this brand!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?