BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20467)
Madison L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have used the same Kate Spade wallet for two years and it has held up in great shape and it fits a lot of cards and receipts or whatever you need! i was a little disappointed when the writing "Kate Spade" smudged off so now you can't read it.
Kayla c.
San Jose, CA
The perfect designer brand for girls in their 20s-30s. It's classic meets romantic and I love the pieces. I shop there quite often and own both apparel and accessories and the quality in all is rather quite amazing! Not everything is overly pricey so that's a plus for ladies on a budget!
Emma P.
Bloomington, IN
I have a couple kate spade purses and a dress! I love them they are very pricy but very worth it! the quality is phenomenal, the material holds up the colors don't fade and everything is so trendy. I definitely recommend if you have the money to splurge.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
Oh of my fav brands! Love the sleek and stylish designs. Such a variety of colors, you can go for sometime bold or classic. I have a small Hayden purse and the confetti wallet. They are two different designs but match perfectly. Worth every penny!
Joselyn M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love the Kate spade style I have fallen in love will almost all their pocketbooks and wallets. Yes they are pricey but it's not a brand everyone has. I love ❤️ all the bags I have of their and since I purchased my 1st bag I always keep going back
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I am a big fan of Kate spade, from their girly dresses to their bright colored bags they are perfect for any occasion. I own several pieces from Kate spade, and their handbags are very good quality, they have lasted me for years. My only complaint is that the prices seem to be on the high side, but find a good sale and the prices aren't so bad.
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
All of my purses are Kate Spade, no exaggeration. Their leather is beautiful quality for an "affordable" luxury brand. I also really love the spirit and culture of the company. When I step into a Kate Spade store, my day is instantly transformed.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
I love everything Kate Spade does so much!! I just wish everything wasn't so expensive so I could have more! Everything is very high quality (hence the price tag) and beautiful! I have one purse of her's and I cherish it. Wish I could afford more!
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
Kate Spade never disappoints. What a timeless classic empire that has been created. The employees in the store are always so helpful but when I have to order online I never doubt the quality of what I will be getting. I always go back to Kate Spade.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Love Kate Spades handbags and jewellery the most. I personally don't find it tooo expensive. I would compare the prices to MK. I love the designs and quality of her hand bags and wallets. I own the Wellesley hand bag, wallet, and cross body. I also own a mini wallet for the cross body. Such amazing quality, they're not flimsy, I love the fact that I can have my purse sitting and it doesn't fold over. Her jewellery is also so cute and unique, I own the gold wishbone bracelet.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?