BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Kate Spade is a favorite among preppy young woman. I only own two pieces as it quite pricey. I love my watch with a cute martini glass on the 5 and my wallet. Both items were purchased through the outlet. It's the best way to get affordable prices and get pieces!
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Such a cute and preppy brand. The brand is always associated in my mind with girly girls and fashionistas. I love the quality of the bags they have and enjoy the bright patterns but usually go to the more muted tones as they are easily matched with any outfit or occasion
Ashley W.
I have never had a single issue with anything from Kate Spade. They have some of the best customer service and their products are top quality. All the leather is super soft and supple and I love that my purse came with a dust bag for when I'm not using it.
Christina G.
I absolutely love this brand. Their products are very expensive, but are great quality. I normally go when they are having a sale and the sale prices are so worth it. Their product last for many years without even showing signs of being warped or breaking.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I have multiple Kate spade items and by far the most of wallets. Kate spade has such cute girly items that fit those of a bold yet crafty glitzy girl. I recommend the wallets as they have lasted me so long and her outlet sales are by far the best I've ever seen :)
Sally C.
Fayetteville , NC
I have a few Kate Spade bags and I do love the print but one of the bags I bought are starting to peel. I have not been using that bag for long so I'm pretty disappointed that it's already peeling. As far as my Kate Spade prescription glasses, Love it!!!
Kayla W.
OMG. KATE SPADE?!? YES!!! My new favorite brand!!! I loved shopping here because they give out some great discounts!! Got my purse for $133 when it was supposed to be almost $300!!! My wallet was only $25! I would love to shop here again!! PLEASE!!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Kate Spade is a simple chic brand who makes fashionable products that last. I have two Kate spade bags, two wallets, one diaper bag and one wristlet. What I love about Kate Spade is how easy it is to clean the products and how simple the designs are.
Juliana J.
My favorite ever Kate spade purchase was a lime green, croc texture bag. It's a great statement piece that I like to take on warm weather vacations. It doesn't have a super obvious logo, just a very subtle name at the gold clasp. It's a great piece.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I only own two Kate Spade pieces; a wallet and a bag. I've used the bag as a work bag for the past 2 years and it still looks brand new. The wallet I stopped using, mainly for utility purposes, but I enjoyed the print while it was still useful to me.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?