BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20518)
Eric L.
North Franklin, CT
I recently bought a bag off of Kate spade for my girlfriend. She is really into Disney and this retailer had the perfect gift for it. It was great quality and unique in its own way. Given the bags are a little expensive, you know it isn't a knock off
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite designers. Specifically the office and home stationary. It's one of the few brands that does this and I with others would do the same. My entire office is Kate spade, from the folders to the pens. The hand bags are next in my list.
Miranda H.
Charleston, WV
I love my Kate Spade bag. The brand is perfect for young professional women. They have cute colors and classy leather. I've been happy with all my products from here. It's expensive, but I like to buy the purses from places like Marshall's or TJ Maxx.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
When I see Kate Spade I think of happy and classy. Their products are always super bright, clean and classic. THeir bags are always made out of the best leather. Any product lasts long because of the quality. KS also makes the cutest cell phone cases.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I have purchased multiple jewelry pieces from Kate Spade and absolutely love them. They are very good quality and I have never had a piece break. They earrings and necklaces are fun and specialty pieces are available for different occasions. I love them!
Lauren W.
I love #KateSpade and their affordable products. I find that they have some of the most reasonably priced luxury goods out there, which is GREAT for a college student :) Totally check out their stuff if you're looking for a cute new purse or wallet!
Katie D.
I love Kate Spade! Just about everything from my planner to my purse is from her. All of her patterns are adorable and the quality is long lasting. Kate Spade frequently has sales and is available for cash back on Ebates. I would recommend this brand!
Ayuni P.
I love their handbag and dresses. They are so elegant without feeling like an old lady. It makes you look so effortless when you wear their stuff. The apparel is very classic look so it wont go out of season thus making it a great investment despite the price tag.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
Kate Spade has so many choices when it comes to handbags, wallets and even sunglasses or shoes. They are good quality and if you get it at the right time you can even get a great sale. They last a very long time if you take good care of your items.
Theresa S.
Brooklyn , NY
I LOVE Kate Spade! I appreciate that the designs are simple and elegant, and will not go out of style.  I also love that the brand name is not too obvious.  Best of all is that Kate Spade is still a name which has still remained popular among a smaller set of people making their designs feel more unique when you wear the brand in public.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?